HalloweenCrafts

Melted Crayon as Halloween Favors

These melted crayon Halloween favors are perfect to give as Halloween kids' party favors, for school, make for your kids, or to give to trick or treaters!

They are the perfect favor to make especially if you have a lot of broken crayons. You can melt them in a mold!

Tip: The mold does not even have to be Halloween related. For example, my mold is a flamingo I bought on sale. Instead, I used Halloween themed colors (like black, purple, and oranges). But if you do have a Halloween mold, feel free to use any color!

Total Time: 30 minutes + 24 hours in the fridge to cool/harden

1. Line toaster oven tray with foil.
  2. Pick out crayon colors and fill up silicone tray.
  3. Set oven to 250F for 15-20 mins.
  4. Advertisement

5. Once finished, place tray into fridge for 24 hours.
  6. Ready to remove crayon from mold.
  7. Ready to gather items for the favor bag. Place crayon in a twist tie bag along with other Halloween knick knacks that can be purchased from Dollar Tree (optional.)
  8. Tie a ribbon (I used ribbon sticker).
  9. On any scrap paper, I had these paint samples left over from painting and re-used to write Happy Halloween. As a cute accent I cut a triangle toward the end, and stuck it to the ribbon tie.

Crafts HalloweenOctober 10, 2019
🎃