Microwave Replacement Parts

My wonderful brother-in-law bought my hubby and I a new microwave at Goodwill, on half off day. It looks new, works like new. The only problem is it was missing the round glass turn plate and the ring inside. I found a glass microwave plate at Goodwill (75% off!). How can I replace the ring that spins the plate?

Samaree from Northern Indiana

Answers:

Microwave Replacement Parts

Check the manufacturer's website to see if you can get replacement parts. Or look for an 800 number to call and ask Customer Service. (02/26/2009)

By OliveOyl

Microwave Replacement Parts

While you are looking for one, it won't hurt to use it without the glass plate turning. My first microwave didn't have the turn feature -- it was just a flat bottom microwave. It helps to hollow out a hole in the middle of whatever you are warming up. The microwaves enter from the center as well as the sides that way. (02/26/2009)

By Karenhope

Microwave Replacement Parts

For this type of thing I use www.repairclinic.com. They have a truly astonishing inventory and their service is quick and dependable. I have no connection with them except as a satisfied customer. (02/27/2009)

By ChloeA

Microwave Replacement Parts

Try goodmans.net. They have replacement parts for everything. I even got replacement beaters for my mixer there! (03/03/2009)

By Beth