To Top

Microwave Replacement Parts

My wonderful brother-in-law bought my hubby and I a new microwave at Goodwill, on half off day. It looks new, works like new. The only problem is it was missing the round glass turn plate and the ring inside. I found a glass microwave plate at Goodwill (75% off!). How can I replace the ring that spins the plate?


Samaree from Northern Indiana


Microwave Replacement Parts

Check the manufacturer's website to see if you can get replacement parts. Or look for an 800 number to call and ask Customer Service. (02/26/2009)

By OliveOyl

Microwave Replacement Parts

While you are looking for one, it won't hurt to use it without the glass plate turning. My first microwave didn't have the turn feature -- it was just a flat bottom microwave. It helps to hollow out a hole in the middle of whatever you are warming up. The microwaves enter from the center as well as the sides that way. (02/26/2009)

By Karenhope

Microwave Replacement Parts

For this type of thing I use They have a truly astonishing inventory and their service is quick and dependable. I have no connection with them except as a satisfied customer. (02/27/2009)


By ChloeA

Microwave Replacement Parts

Try They have replacement parts for everything. I even got replacement beaters for my mixer there! (03/03/2009)

By Beth

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Article
Microwave Replacement Parts
July 1, 2010
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
A woman putting together a piece of furniture with parts in her hands.
Getting Replacement Parts for Salvaged Items
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
Birthday Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/09/19 01:26:34 in 389 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!