Model Number for a Vintage New Cottage Sewing Machine?

I just got this New Cottage sewing machine and am trying to find out what the model number and manufacture date is. I would like to be able to get a manual for it and also for being able to order correct parts for it. The only number I found it says R 103088.

Thanks.

Model and serial numbers are usually on a metal plate. Yours may be on the bottom of the machine.

You may want to see if this site can help you:

ismacs.net/.../how_much_is_my_sewing_machine_worth...

Let us know what you learn!

Your machine was made by the Davis Sewing machine Company but it is very difficult to find anything under Davis showing a New Cottage machine. It seems Davis made a several machines under different names but very little is known about New Cottage.

I believe you already have your model number but not sure what you plan to do with it.

Here is a site that has more information about the New Cottage machine than anywhere else that I found.

sewingmech.blogspot.com/.../davis-sewing-machines.html

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesAugust 26, 2018
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Model-Number-for-a-Vintage-New-Cottage-Sewing-Machine.html