Moss Trim Picture Frame Wreath
I wanted a unique twist on a wreath, by using a picture frame, covered in moss, yes moss! This wonderful lush green can be found in craft stores and the Walmart craft section. It comes in sheets or pieces. Here's how I transform a frame into a wreath!
Total Time: 1 hr.
- picture frame
- moss sheet
- glue gun
- clear string (jewelry string)
- Lay out moss sheet. Turn frame upside down. Cut moss to fit with foldover measurements in mind.
- Wrap the frame with moss from the outside to the inside of the frame while gluing with hot glue, pressing firmly on all edges, leaving the top of the frame unattached for gluing down the plastic wire.
- Cut 5 to 6 different lengths of string. Take one by one and glue each string separately, spacing at 2 inches each.
- Fold the moss over that to secure the strings and glue in place.
- At the end of each string tie ornament balls to the loose ends. Doing each one at varied lengths. Make sure you knot the ends to secure. Add a bow and it is ready to hang.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!