Mr & Mrs. Boo Outdoor Lighting Decor
I wanted to make some fun outdoor lighting using recycled wine bottles. With a few items, you can make these fun character lights. These are reusable and can be put away for next season. Here's how!
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
- wine bottles
- craft paints
- paint brushes
- spray paint
- 2 solar lights
- Clean bottles and remove labels. Dry.
- Spray paint and allow to dry.
- With craft paints draw out faces (does not have to be perfect). The funnier the better! Dry.
- Seal face painting with sealer spray. Dry. You can add bows or other accessories.
- Take small solar lights and place stem down inside bottle. Ready to display!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!