Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe
This guide contains a mushroom fried rice recipe
. This quick and easy fried rice is full of flavor. It uses just a few ingredients and is a great way to use up leftover white rice.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a quick and easy way to enjoy a restaurant favorite. It is not only easy but also very tasty and a nice side to any meal. Rice can be prepared ahead and refrigerated or you can use leftover white rice from the day before.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 pkg 8oz mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2-3 capfuls soya sauce
- Prepare rice as on package. Set aside to cool.
- Cut up mushrooms.
- Add butter to a frying pan or wok
- When butter is melted add mushrooms to pan. Stir until cooked.
- Add cooled rice. Stirring constantly so that it doesn't stick.
- Add soya sauce and stir until well blended.
- Serve warm as a side dish to any meal.
July 25, 20170 found this helpful
I often make meatless meals. I am going to make this tonight!! Thanks for sharing.
December 3, 20170 found this helpful
Hope you enjoyed