DecorationsChristmas

Neck Tie Christmas Tree Door Decoration

I saw somewhere how to make a Christmas tree out of holiday neck ties and now I am having a problem finding the picture/site again. Can you provide any suggestions? This is for an office door decorating contest. Thanks!

I was unable to find directions for a Christmas Tree made out of neckties that would be suitable for decorating an office door, I did however find these cute little reindeer made out of neckties that you might could use. You will need Neckties, google eyes, a pom pom heavy weight scrap book or construction paper, pipe cleaners, hot glue, and a hot glue gun.

Step 1
The first thing you will want to do is fold and glue your neck tie in half forming the head of your reindeer.

Step 2
Then you assemble the eyes, ears, and nose with your remaining materials.

I think these would be really cute for your contest, I found it on pintrest. They had a couple other examples you might find helpful also.