Organizing with Shoe Boxes and Storage Tubs

I needed to find a way to put away crafting items that are seasonal, and make it functional along with decorative. Because it is in my crafting space, a theme color is where I wanted to start. I found some great shoe/photo boxes and plastic tubs.

To keep a record a record of items in each box/tub, I used chalkboard labels, and a chalk writer. I like using these pieces because at any time the filling of the containers can change , and all there is to do is simply wipe with a little water. Instead of looking cluttered , it is blending into the space and also more organized!

That looks so pretty and organized. I like the idea of using the chalkboard stickers for labeling the ingredients. I really need to organize my own supplies. Hopefully, you have inspired me. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Organizing CraftsAugust 11, 2020
😷
🎃
🎂
🌻
Generated 2020-09-23 17:30:13 in 640 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-with-Shoe-Boxes-and-Storage-Tubs.html