Ornament Holiday Card

I can't believe it's December already! I am starting my DIY holiday cards that I make every year with items I collect or have on hand.

Here's a tip:

If you are purchasing anything online this holiday season, many places will have an option to add a card for free. Some places even allow personalized text that is printed on the card for you too. Then, on the outside it is generally a blank card like this one from Banana Republic.

I transformed this Banana Republic blank card into a holiday card (and it has an envelope to go with the card) that I will give along with recipient's gift.

Total Time: 30 minutes

1. Trace a circular object on your card, I used a spray can cap. As you can see there is a Banana Republic logo on the card, simply use the other side for a blank card.
  2. You will need a scrap piece of black paper. I cut a small rectangular shape from a catalog I received in the mail that I don't need and a small piece of ribbon.
  3. Create a loop, and hot glue both ends of the ribbon together. Then, hot glue to the front of the paper.
  4. Glue down the black rectangle over the ribbon.
  5. Ready to decorate with sequins (or you can use beads, buttons, the option is yours.) Originally I used a glue stick and that does not work, I highly recommend using hot glue to secure the sequins in place.
  6. You can continue to use sequins to cover the entire circle, but I sketched out a Christmas tree in the center. Using gold glitter hot glue, I traced out the Christmas tree. Then I topped it off with a gold star sticker. Allow the hot glue to dry and then you're ready to write on the inside of the card. You could also decorate more on the outside of the card if you would like.

Crafts Christmas CardsDecember 9, 2019
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-25 06:25:43 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

CardsChristmas