Owl Craft Ideas
Read More Comments
Before tossing out your raked leaves, you can make this fun owl decor piece. it is very easy and fun to make with simple supplies - construction paper, googly eyes, scissors, and glue!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- construction paper (orange & yellow)
- googly eyes
- Freehand and cut out owl's feet.
- Freehand and cut out owl's beak.
- Freehand and cut out owl's silhouette.
- Sample of how the owl will look like.
- Add glue and stick on your leaves.
- Ready to finish up your owl by gluing down owl eyes, beak and feet.
This is a page about making a recycled toilet paper tube owl. An easy, fun craft for kids uses an empty toilet paper tube, paper, glue and markers to create a cute owl.
This is a page about making a recycled pizza pan owl. You can create a cute, decorative owl from a pizza pan and other easy to find items.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.