Paper Plate Black Cat
These paper plate black cats are an easy, fun decoration to make for Halloween!
- paper plate
- black paint
- goggly eyes
- black yarn
- Draw a circular shape that extends from the lower edge into the middle of the plate to create the legs ad underbelly of the cat. Cut it out.
- Now cut a tail out of the shape you just removed from the plate. Then cut out a head and ears from the remaining piece of plate.
- Glue the tail, head, and ears to the body.
- Once the glue has dried, paint the cat black. Add layers of paint until you have good coverage. Allow to dry completely.
- Glue the eye and yarn (as whiskers) to the head.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!