Paper Snow Globe Ornament

Here is a mess free snow globe ornament you can make, it is a paper version. This ornament is made with construction paper and acrylic paint.

This is my trial run and I loved how it turned out. I will be cutting out two sets for my kids to each decorate as an activity for their Christmas tree.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Using construction paper, freehand and cut out the shapes you'll need. You'll need a globe and globe stand shape.
  2. Cut out a Christmas tree (and any other shapes, designs you may want in your globe - optional).
  3. Glue down all the pieces.
  4. Using acrylic paint (left over from previous projects) dab color mixture to resemble ornaments.
  5. Dab white paint along the bottom of the globe and in the background to resemble snow.
  6. I created a loop and taped a pipe cleaner on the back of the globe, but you can use ribbon (or any other hanging method you'd like).

Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 22, 2019
🍂
🎄

DecorationsChristmas