Paper Web and Spider Toss Game
Here is a a fun kid friendly Halloween game. The object of the game is to try to have the spider land on any color web. You can make fun prizes if you're hosting a party, but the kiddos just had fun if the spider landed on a color. Each time they made it on the spider, they would try to stand further away.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- assorted colors construction paper
- hot glue
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- Fold one corner of your paper to form a triangle shape. Trim excess paper so you are left with a folded triangle and if opened it's a square. Repeat this step for the number of paper webs you want to make - I made 4 (black, green, orange, and purple webs).
- Bring corner and fold into triangle.
- Fold again.
- Lastly, fold one more time.
- Cut the end with a small curve and cut out your web on the fold.
- Arrange web and secure together with tape or glue.
- Using any string - wrap around your hand and tie a knot in the center.
- Cut pipe cleaner to size/bend to resemble spider legs. Hot glue spider legs and googly eyes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!