Making a Photo Frame Ring Holder
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
January 15, 2015
Read More Comments
This tiny frame ring holder is the perfect place to hang your ring while you do dishes, craft, or garden. It can be made to match any decorating scheme and would make a great gift.
- picture frame (2 in. x 3 in.)
- scrapbooking paper
- ball headed pin
- wire cutter, optional
- Remove the back of the frame and use the glass as a template to cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside.
- Cut out the cardboard insert and test fit it in the frame, trim as needed.
- Now cut a piece of scrapbooking paper to fit inside the frame.
- Place the paper and cardboard into the frame. Do not put the glass back in.
- If necessary, cut the pin shorter so that when pushed into the cardboard it doesn't protrude too far. The shorter it is, the better it will support the ring's weight.
- Push the pin into the center of the frame, angling it a bit upward. Remove the pin, apply a small dot of glue on the hole, and then reinsert the pin. Now you have a great place to keep your ring safe.
This decorative frame is perfect for keeping track of your wedding ring. Learn how to make it with this short video.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.