Pipe Cleaner Pumpkin Craft
This is a sweet little pumpkin you can make with some coloured pipe cleaners. It's soft, fuzzy, and super cute. This is a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pumpkin
- 8-10 orange pipe cleaners
- paintbrush or pencil
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- 1 green pipe cleaner
- Twist an orange pipe cleaner onto your paintbrush or pencil, leaving a bit of both ends undone.
- Repeat the same on the rest of the orange pipe cleaners.
- Grab all the orange pipe cleaners by one end. Cut off a short piece of brown pipe cleaner and wrap it around the orange ends to keep them together.
- Open up the orange strands so they are blooming outwards.
- Now bring the other ends of the pipe cleaners up so you create a sphere. Bunch the ends together with your fingers. Tie shut with another short piece of brown pipe cleaner.
- To make the vines, coil your green pipe cleaner.
- Wrap one end around an orange pipe cleaner, then hang the rest off the side. I cut a piece of mine off and added it to the top of an orange coil to make two vines.
- These pumpkins are so lightweight, you can hang them around with string, or just plop them on your trees as outdoor decor.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!