Everyone in our house has a different pizza favorite! Bagel pizzas are a great way to accommodate each person.
Total Time: 45 min.
- sauce (pizza sauce, BBQ, pesto, etc.)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- meats (chicken, pepperoni, etc.)
- veggies (olives, onions, peppers, spinach, etc.)
- other toppings (pineapple, pinenuts, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pesto Pizza:
Spread pesto onto both halves of the bagel. Arrange baby spinach leaves onto each bagel. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with pine nuts.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza:
Spread BBQ sauce onto both halves of the bagel. Add a layer of thinly sliced onions. Sprinkle chunks of chicken (cooked) on to each bagel. Top with cheese. Add olives if desired.
- Hawaiian Pepperoni Pizza:
Spread pizza sauce onto both halves of the bagel. Top with cheese. Place pepperoni around the bagels. Finish of with some pineapple chunks.
- Bake pizzas for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!