Pom Pom Bat Decoration
The main concept of this bat is the yarn pom pom body. The pom pom is actually from a pair of my house slippers that I didn't like. I repurposed the pom poms into this cute bat decoration. If you do not have pom poms in your home, you can make a pom pom with yarn, or they sell already made pom poms at your local craft store.
You can incorporate this bat decoration concept into a garland, or use as a hanging bat decoration.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- yarn pom pom ball
- black construction paper
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- Freehand and cut 2 wings out of black construction paper.
- Glue googly eyes on to the pom pom.
- Glue wings on both sides.
- Cut 2 triangle pieces and glue on (as ears).
- Wrap pipe cleaner around pom pom, and knot to secure into place and create loop so bat could be hung.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!