DecorationsChristmas

Popsicle Stick Wreath

My family and I love Popsicles. I have a drawer full of cleaned sticks that I've saved over the years. This is an awesome wreath you can make from those sticks. All you need is some glue, paint, and some foliage. This is a great craft for all ages.

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 1 wreath

1. Paint the main surface and the sides of the Popsicle sticks green. Let dry.
  2. Arrange 5 of the Popsicle sticks in a pentagon shape. Glue together.
  3. Glue another pentagon on top of the first pentagon, but turned slightly so you can see all the corners.
  4. Turn a bit and glue another pentagon on top of that one, so they are all a bit staggered.
  5. Tuck bits of foliage into the nooks and crannies between the Popsicle sticks.
  6. Run a piece of string through the top point of the pentagon and tie a knot.
  7. Once you hang it, you can keep adding more foliage on it. Glue is not necessary so you can keep refilling it with fresh plants.