Pre-lit Christmas Tree Has Bad Section Contact

I have a 4 section Sylvania LED tree. The top section, even though it is firmly plugged in, comes on and off. It's only three years old and well taken care of (no kids). I realize the contact is wanky, but how do I fix it? The contacts are inline in the pole, similar to rca plugs. Each section just slides into the next automatically plugging in. Thanks!

Did you get your tree working. I have the same problem and the tree is only 3 years old. The first 2 sections worked and then when I plugged in the top piece it sounded like it popped and the other 2 sections went out. When I remove the top piece it worked again. But it is very frustrating this type of power in the pole.

Anonymous

No, it is still messing up!!