Pre-lit Christmas Tree Randomly Changing Color and Turning Off

I have a pre-lit Christmas tree with white and coloured lights that is only 2 years old. It recently has started changing from coloured to white to blinking to off (cycling through the settings) randomly with me changing it via the remote or the remote receiver on the tree cord. Any advice or reasons why this might be happening?

Pre-lit trees do not last for long. You may have a fuse problem. I would contact the manufacturer for assistance.

Is it on a remote? There could be something going on with the remote. I suggest changing the batteries and seeing if that helps.

If not, you may want to contact the company who made the tree and ask for their insights.

Sorry to hear this is happening. Hope you get a quick resolution!

RepairDecember 12, 2018
🎂
🌻
🎃