Pretzel Skeleton Treat Bags
Halloween is a great holiday for making fun and tasty treat bags for your kids and family. This is a page about pretzel skeleton treat bags.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These treat bags are easy to make and are perfect for a kids Halloween party.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 bag
- 1 large marshmallow
- 6 yogurt covered pretzels
- loose Halloween candy (candy corn, M&Ms, etc.)
- black Wilton Food Writer
- clear treat bag and tie
- Using a black Food Writer, carefully draw a skeleton face onto the marshmallow.
- Stack up the pretzels and place them on a microwave-safe plate. In 5 second increments, microwave the pretzels so that the coating begins to soften, adhering the pretzels together. Place them into the freezer for about 5 minutes to set the coating.
- Put some loose candy into the treat bag. Then place the pretzel "body" into the bag.
- Set the marshmallow head onto the body.
- Carefully gather the top of the bag together, keeping the skeleton stacked up. Tie the bag with a twist tie or a piece of ribbon. Enjoy.
This videos shows you how to put together a Pretzel Skeleton Treat Bag.