DecorationsHalloween

Pumpkin Decor

Last minute on Halloween decorating? This is a cute, fun, and simple alternative to pumpkin carving, plus great for all ages (especially kids).

1. I am not good at free handing, so I decided to make a stencil using an index card (a little more sturdy than printer paper) and drew my pumpkin face decoration. Using an exacto knife, I cut out my pumpkin face stencil.
  2. I securely taped the stencil on the plastic cup and using my paint brush dabbed on paint. Allow paint to dry for 5-10 minutes and then peel off your stencil (which can be reusable). Another alternative if you don't have plastic cups is to use a water bottle and cut it in half, decorate the bottle by painting the entire bottle and leaving out the eyes/mouth. Or, if you want to be mess free with the paint, you can use a Sharpie marker and decorate the plastic cup free hand.
  3. Ad

Super cute!

Thank you and very easy to make :)