This is a fairly simple quilt rack for the beginner woodworker.
Total Time: 5 hours
- 1 2 inch thick 3 feet long dowel
- 1 1 by 3 3 feet long lumber
- 4 1 by 2 3 feet long lumber
- 2 1 by 12 4 feet long lumber
- scroll saw
- pattern (can google for template or freehand)
- mitre supply
- Cut all wood to correct length using mitre saw according to supply description. Using a scroll saw, cut desired shape for ends from pattern from 1 by 12 size wood. Router edges on sides. Router 1 by 2 by 3 foot piece of wood.
- Screw the dowel onto top, 1 by 3 by 3 foot piece of wood on the bottom, and
four 1 by 2 by 3 foot pieces of wood on the sides. (See picture of finished project.) Stain and varnish.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.