Rainbow Christmas Countdown

Category Decorations
Use rainbow colored construction paper to make a cute Christmas countdown chain. Hang it in a central spot in your home using a pipe cleaner and have the kids tear off a link everyday until Christmas.

This is a craft I made earlier this month, but I haven't had a chance to post because I have been sick for the past week.

Going with the rainbow theme my son is very much interested in lately, we made a rainbow Christmas countdown together. This helps the kiddos keep track of how many days until Christmas (instead of asking everyday.) While my son knows the colors of the rainbow, my daughter can be reminded of the rainbow colors by looking at this so it is a two in one craft. :)

Total Time: 30 minutes

• construction paper
  • scissors
  • tape
  • pipe cleaners

1. Cut long strips of construction and then cut the strips in half.
  2. Advertisement

3. Form a circle and tape, then make a chain reaction in the pattern of rainbow colors. Repeat until you have the number of days until Christmas.
  4. To make the chain festive, you can use stickers or freehand and cut festive holiday decorations. I cut out a Christmas tree and wreath to tape on later.
  5. I used 3 pipe cleaners (silver, green, and blue) and intertwined them together and then twisted so it will be the hanger.
  6. Advertisement

7. Tape your holiday paper cut outs in place and it's ready to hang!
Crafts Christmas DecorationsJanuary 16, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-18 00:05:55 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️