Recycled Halloween Hanging Basket
This is a guide about making a recycled Halloween hanging basket
. By adding paint and decorations you can reuse your plastic summer hanging planters for festive fall decor.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My flowers that I purchased in white hanging baskets were at the end of their season. Now I have these hanging baskets that need a new use and upgrade. With Halloween/fall approaching, this is an upgrade for all those left over pots.
Total Time: Up to 2 hours
Yield: 2 or more
- hanging pots
- spray paint
- adhesive paper
- Dollar store figures (optional)
- Take your pots and clean them very well.
- Spray paint and let dry.
- Take your adhesive paper and cut out a face shapes for your pumpkin pot.
- Apply pieces.
- Now it's time for filling and decorating.
- You can fill these baskets for Trick or Treat, to hold outdoor lighting, flowers, etc.