Red Riding Hood the Wolf Slayer

Here's a twist on the usual Little Red Riding Hood. Just add an axe and a piece of fur to your picnic basket and you go on to tell a whole continuation story of what happened in the woods. Here I am proudly posing after taking vengeance on the wolf for eating my grandmother. I love to give out candy somehow with whatever costume I wear each year, so under the wolf tail is a basket of goodies.

You are adorable AND clever! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Too cute!

Reply Like this photo? 1
Anonymous

I personally wish that people wouldn't perpetuate the belief that wolves are evil and need to be killed.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hmmm.....personally, I don't think making a costume depicting the killing of animals (especially beleaguered wolves) is a good costume, although I realize it is a fairy tale----but the idea makes me sad,

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Joyce

I think I understand your position. I abhor the mistreatment of animals. I wish all hunting and slaughtering of animals were outlawed, except for food, and then only if we've no other means of incorporating complete proteins in our diet.

Flip side: Many African tribes would not think of harming the majestic lion, at least, not normally. On odd occasions, though, a lion will enter a village, kill and eat a child. And then another. And then another. The lion must be stopped. It must be killed.

In defense of attosa's costume, the wolf did eat the grandmother. And for everyone's appeasement, it's only a gruesome fairy tale, as were most of that time.

Reply Like this photo? 2

Honey, those Frankenstein boots alone should make you a winner of this contest! You've got my vote.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Clever idea at an adult Halloween party. I fear children will confuse their neighbors dog with your wolf. But I do love the idea!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Well, the wolf ate my grandmother. What do you want from me? ;) All jokes aside, rest assured this fur is fake--- Completely made of polymeric fiber.

This was worn to an adult party. I love animals. And it's Halloweeeeeen! Enjoy the fun! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Ah...actually, wolves need all the help they can get....

Reply Like this photo? Yes

2018 update!
If all wolves looked like this they would probably be more welcome in our lives/homes!!

The costume is great and it seems that Halloween fun should be about all those fictitious characters that many grew up reading about. Does this really have anything to do with real live wolves?

After all, even the Joker is a fictitious character and a mean one at that but I see many, many children's "Joker" costumes hanging up for sale in all the stores.

Should we not have Cinderella costumes because she was mistreated by a "mean" step-mother? Does this story represent how we see stepmothers so it should not be allowed?

Reply Like this photo? 1

Holidays and Parties Halloween CostumesNovember 1, 2015
🎉
🎄