Reminder Clipboard

I keep a small clipboard with a pen has magnets on the back of it attached to my refrigerator. I also have a magnet that is in a heart shape has a clip on it and I keep reminders on that also. During the course of the day especially in the morning, I will check the clipboard to plan my day and add to the grocery list which is a part of that clipboard reminder.

If my husband and I go out for the day to run errands, I always take the reminders off the clipboard and place the note in my pants pocket, or I will take the clipboard with me to help me remind myself of every errand that I need to do. I also mark things off as they are completed. As a retiree, I came up with this reminder idea because when I worked I always had a clipboard and I always kept notes in my pockets to remind me of tasks that I needed to complete as an educational assistant. Also, use Post-it notes on the clipboard.

Organizing Memory TricksJanuary 14, 2017
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Reminder-Clipboard.html