Removing Deodorant Marks

Take a pair of old panty hose and rub back and forth across the fabric where the deodorant stain is. It will help remove it.

Use a pair of panty hose to get the deodorant marks off of your clean clothes.

By Teri

By (Guest Post)

I don't understand how one gets dedorant marks off clothes with panty hose. Please tell me how to do it.

Susan

By AWESOME!!! (Guest Post)

That is a great tip! I tried it tonight after I put my shirt on and noticed deo. marks. I couldn't belive it, it works! Thank you!

By guest post (Guest Post)

woah it does work! i was about to put on a shirt that i had worn for two seconds the day before and saw deoderant marks on the sides of my shirt, rubbed the panty hose on it and it came right off!

THANKS so much!

By Lindsey (Guest Post)

THANK YOU!!! We were just about to leave for the airport to pick up my mom and I had gotten marks on my new shirt. I couldn't believe it actually worked after all the other things that I had been trying for so long!

By Verronika (Guest Post)

I am amazed. I just trie this on my boyfriend's navy blue t-shirt before we headed out to the store and it worked like a charm.

Thanks a million!

By Marcy (Guest Post)

Thank you so much! I'm completely in shock that that worked! I have a black shirt and I didn't wear it cuz of the marks and now they are gone thanks to a pair of pantyhose!

By fmh (Guest Post)

Wow! I'm on my way out the door and just tried this... amazing! :) Great tip. Thank you!

By Lauri (Guest Post)

I myself use a product called Dress Sure to keep deodorant from ever getting on my clothes to begin with. I found this product at www.dresssure.com. I use it when I want to be positive there won't be any white marks on my clothes.

By Ben (Guest Post)

I'm not a girl therefore I didn't have pantyhose but I saved the lives of 2 t shirts thanks to your idea!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 2, 2005
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Deodorant-Marks.html