Repurposed Helium Tank Jack-o-Lantern
Re-purpose a party balloon helium tank by making this fun Jack-o-Lantern yard decoration for the fall season. Learn how below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
October 9, 2017
For parties I love those helium tanks that you can purchase and create your own balloon design from your home. I have used that for several functions.The problem was the empty tank. I decided to turn my tank into art! With spray paint and craft paints, I made a character piece for my yard, that is sturdy and an art piece.
Total Time: 3 hours
- empty tank
- spray paint
- craft paint
- spray sealer
- foam brushes
- hat - optional
Make sure that your tank is empty!
- Lay down plastic or paper. Spray paint the tank. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- This requires 2 coats of paint. Recoat and allow to dry.
- With craft paints design face. Allow to dry.
- Use a sealer spray to protect your painted work.
- You are now ready to display your finished piece on your porch or in the garden.
CommentsRead More Comments