Holidays and Parties

Revisit Magazines Seasonally

Save your subscriptions or favorite free magazines (that local libraries give away or sell for a dime or so) to use for future years! Some of the ones I read are timeless and give gardening, planting, and recipes according to the seasons. I note the interesting articles AND/OR fold down the corner of the page in the magazine to find articles I found particularly interesting and useful and revisit them the next and sometimes the next year during their season!

Sometimes I even throw a magazine into my Christmas, Halloween or other holiday decoration box for reminders of things I want to try the next year! It's like reading a new magazine! Some magazines are great for inspiration for the season and you get a lot more value from them.