Rose Arbor Christmas Decorations

The roses at each end of my rose arbor are very young and have not climbed over the rose arbor so therefore at holiday times I decorate the arbor to reflect the holiday. At Christmas time I made a plywood ornament and the word Joy and then put other items to commemorate the holiday. It is near the end of our driveway so people driving by can enjoy it.

1. Photo Description The roses at each end of my rose arbor are very young and have not climbed over the rose arbor so therefore at holiday times I decorate the arbor to reflect the holiday. At Christmas time I made a plywood ornament and the word Joy and then put other items to commemorate the holiday. It is near the end of our driveway so people driving by can enjoy it.
  2. Photo Location Collierville, TN

Additional post: my husband made this Rose Arbor with my help, it is at the corner of our lot and we wanted to decorate it so as people drove down our road they would be attracted to the sight of the rose arbor decorated for the holidays or a season. I have a clematis on one side of the arbor and a rose bush on the other but they are very young plants so therefore I came up with the idea of decorating the Rose Arbor for the benefit of the community.