Shop After Christmas for Discounts

After Christmas, that's when the sales start from 70-90%. I was incredibly shocked with the amount of selection at my local Target. I was able to stop by today (January 1st) and stock up on Christmas items, all for 90% off. Items that I would normally not splurge on but have always wanted:

• Phillips Projectors originally $19.99, for $1.99
  • Philips LED Lights originally $9.99, for 99 cents
  • Accent decor pillows originally $24.99 for $2.49
  • Girl hair accessories originally $5.00 for 50 cents
  • and much more!

I spent $110 and saved over $900. The great thing is that not all the products purchased were totally Christmas themed so I will be able to reuse some items year-round. I have a closet where I stash these, perfect to collect some of the cheaper items like notebooks, pencils, erasers for kids goody bag for next year (if you have kids) as gifts for their classmates.