Simple Moose Wreath Craft
This cute moose wreath can be for a door at Christmas or a wall decoration for a rustic look anytime. This guide contains instructions for making a simple moose wreath craft
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I wanted to make a more natural seasonal wreath with things I had on hand. There a many variations that could come of this project with various wreaths and stuffed animals.
- stuffed moose
- chipmunk (optional)
- large grapevine wreath
- one or more pines cones
- 3 silver jingle bells
- hot glue
- Hang the wreath on a wall or door at about shoulder level.
- Place moose on the bottom of the wreath or a little to the left, just make sure it balances on the wreath well. Glue at any point where it touches wreath.
- Then place chipmunk pointing up (on left or right side, your choice where it balances). Glue wherever it touches wreath.
- Place pine cone(s), mostly on the opposite side from the chipmunk. Glue in place.
- Glue greenery to fill in gaps.
- I put the jingle bells at the top so they would jingle more easily and added the others to fill in a little bit.
November 8, 20170 found this helpful
I collect moose so you have my vote!!