Smiling Santa Homemade Christmas Card
A homemade smiling Santa Christmas card is a fun way to share your joy. With a Father Christmas rubber stamp and a few supplies, you can inexpensively make this card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A quick and inexpensive way to make a sweet Christmas card for a neighbor or colleague.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- 1 A4-sheet of dark green sugar paper
- 3.6 x 5.2 in red cardstock
- 3.6 x 5.2 in green cardstock
- 1 sheet of ordinary white printer paper
- 4 scrapbook photo corner stickers
- 6 small flat-sided red rhinestones
- red fabric bow with white polka dots
- VersaColor red stamp pad
- Pilot silver marker pen
- Artline 210 Fineliner Pen
- quick-drying craft glue
- Father Christmas rubber stamp
- tree-shaped paper punch
- Fold the A4 sheet of sugar paper from top to bottom and then from left to right.
- Use the tree-shaped paper punch to punch 3 trees on each short side of the green cardstock.
- Glue the red cardstock to the back of the green cardstock.
- Use the silver marker pen to encircle each tree, and add a rhinestone to the top of each tree.
- Add the four photo corner stickers to the corners of the green cardstock.
- Apply ink to the rubber stamp, and then press the stamp onto the white printer paper.
- Allow to dry thoroughly. Then draw a circle around the Father Christmas and cut it out.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to add a border pattern all around the circle with the father Christmas, and add some shadows to the border with the Artline 210 Fineliner Pen.
- Lastly, add the fabric bow.
- With the fold at the top, center and glue the green cardstock to the front of the card.
- Center and glue the circle with Father Christmas in place.