Spiderweb Ribbon Christmas Card
You can quickly and easily make this festive holiday card.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- 8.2 x 5.6 in light red marbled cardstock
- leftover piece of Jillian Apple Green scrapbook paper (product code GX-1470-28) from www.coredinations.com
- 3.5 x 5 in white felt
- left-over piece of red felt
- red spider-web ribbon
- red bow with white polka dots
- 2 1 inch sized silicon brad pins of gingerbread man and wrapped gift
- quick drying glue
- zigzag pattern edged scissors
- pair of standard scissors
- tree-shaped paper punch
- Score the light red marbled cardstock in half to create a card sized 4.1" x 5.6".
- Glue the red spider-web ribbon across the white felt and cut off any protruding edges.
- Glue the red bow with white polka dots in the middle of the spider-web ribbon.
- Add the brads to the left and right of the ribbon. Note: It might be necessary to make a small opening into the felt before sticking the brad through the felt.
- With the fold at the left, glue the felt with the ribbon and brads onto the card.
- Use the zigzag scissors to cut two strips with a width of 0.3" and glue these to the top and bottom of the felt.
- Punch trees from the Jillian Apple Green scrapbook paper.
- Glue the trees on top of the red felt strips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!