Spiderweb Ribbon Homemade Christmas Card
This colorful, fun to make card is perfect for anyone on your holiday mailing list. Kids may especially love the gingerbread man and the gift motif of this spiderweb ribbon Christmas card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can quickly and easily make this festive holiday card.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- 8.2 x 5.6 in light red marbled cardstock
- leftover piece of Jillian Apple Green scrapbook paper (product code GX-1470-28) from www.coredinations.com
- 3.5 x 5 in white felt
- left-over piece of red felt
- red spider-web ribbon
- red bow with white polka dots
- 2 1 inch sized silicon brad pins of gingerbread man and wrapped gift
- quick drying glue
- zigzag pattern edged scissors
- pair of standard scissors
- tree-shaped paper punch
- Score the light red marbled cardstock in half to create a card sized 4.1" x 5.6".
- Glue the red spider-web ribbon across the white felt and cut off any protruding edges.
- Glue the red bow with white polka dots in the middle of the spider-web ribbon.
- Add the brads to the left and right of the ribbon. Note: It might be necessary to make a small opening into the felt before sticking the brad through the felt.
- With the fold at the left, glue the felt with the ribbon and brads onto the card.
- Use the zigzag scissors to cut two strips with a width of 0.3" and glue these to the top and bottom of the felt.
- Punch trees from the Jillian Apple Green scrapbook paper.
- Glue the trees on top of the red felt strips.