DecorationsHalloween

Spiderweb Wreath

I am not a fan of spiders, so this was a reach for me. I hope you enjoy it!

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 1

1. I cut my fleece into 1" strips. I reused a ring I had used before, so it was painted. I wrapped the fabric around and I used straight pins to secure.
  2. When the wrapping was done, I flipped it over to make the webbing. I made a knot in the end of the yarn, and pinned it to the back. Each pin went through the yarn, then in front of it when it was reaching the other way, not unlike tent stakes. Then it would hold better when stretched a bit to get it taut.
  3. I have been crocheting a lot, so I wanted this to be super simple, almost one of those things the kids could do. I just made the webbing erratic and wrapped the yarn around itself in a couple places.
  4. Then I kind of went for the odd web pattern, which really isn't one. It was fun to imagine a spider not quite knowing how to "web"!! N-JOY!!
  5. Turn wreath over, so that the pins anchoring the web are on the back. Glue spiders to the wreath.
  6. Advertisement

Easy peasy - just in time for the holidays.
Spiders - no - autumn leaves - yes....
Thanks Sandi

Crafts Halloween DecorationsOctober 22, 2019
🍂
🎃