Spooky Halloween Lunch Ideas
This is a page about spooky Halloween lunch ideas
. Preparing a special Halloween lunch can bring smiles to your family and friends.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter requested that her dad make her a spooky lunch so he happily obliged. While maybe not the healthiest lunch ever made, it was really fun and a perfect treat for Halloween!
Her lunch included:
- Vampire Juice (sparkling lemonade)
- Jack-O-Lantern Orange
- Rotten Meat (turkey jerky)
- Worms (sour gummy worms)
- Spooky Cookies (Halloween themed Oreos)
- Ghost Cheese (string cheese)
- Witches' Closet Items (Reese's PB cups brooms, string cheese broom, witch boot and broom pizza)
- Halloween Cheetos
- Halloween Fruit Snacks
My husband recently made our daughter a spooky lunch. One of the things he did was use Halloween cookie cutters to turn some leftover pizza into fun shapes.
They turned out really cute!
Click here for more spooky lunch ideas!
Halloween is the perfect holiday for making cute party snacks and treats. This is a page about making batty pudding cups.