TreatsHalloween

Spooky Halloween Worm Brownies

These Halloween brownies are easy to decorate and are perfect for any Halloween gathering. The cyclops gummy worms look like they are going to slither right on out of the brownie and are sure to excite young and old alike.

1. Make a batch of brownies.
  2. Once cooled, add a thin layer of chocolate frosting to the top of the brownies.
  3. Cut the brownies into even rectangles.
  4. Sprinkle the chocolate jimmies on top of each brownie.
  5. Cut the toothpicks in half.
  6. Advertisement

7. Put a toothpick into each end of one gummy worm. In another gummy worm put a toothpick in one end.
  8. Stick the gummyworm with two toothpicks into the brownie. Leave a space and stick the other gummy worm in to make it look like the worm is weaving in and out of the brownie.
  9. Use the icing to attach one candy eye to the end of the worm that is sticking up.
  10. Repeat with the rest of the brownies.
  11. I also tried some other designs. One was a grave with a skeleton. I used the bone and skeleton candies that came in an assorted Halloween sprinkles container and a Biscoff cookie as the tombstone. I cut the cookie in half and broke off some pieces to make it look worn. I then wrote RIP with the icing.
  12. My son came up with a cyclops octopus brownie. He stuck the sour gummies in a circle and placed a large candy eye in the middle. I think it turned out super cute.

So fun! And a great treat for Halloween. :)

Creatively dreadful!
You've got my vote!!

Holidays and Parties Halloween TreatsSeptember 26, 2019
🎃