Strawberry Halloween Costume
I saw this on you tube. I thought it was really cute and easy.
Total Time: 1 hour
Source: you tube
- red sweater or t-shirt
- white construction paper
- green construction paper
- green felt
- glue gun
- regular white paper
- Lay your shirt out. Then cut off sleeves only about halfway.
- Cut out of your regular white paper shapes that look like teardrops. Glue them on to the shirt.
- Cut out a long rectangular strip of construction paper, about 4 inches wide. Measure your child's head so it fits, then glue it together. Cut out green construction paper and cover your hat with it.
- Cut out about 10 green felt leaves.
- Cut little two inch strips of construction paper, glue on the top of your leaf to hold it up.
- Glue the leaves onto the front of the hat.
- She can wear the cut sleeves on her arms. Cut a small hole for the thumb. Then you are done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!