String Cheese Witch Brooms
If you are looking for a more nutritious Halloween treat, give these string cheese witch brooms a try!
- string cheese
- stick pretzels
- fresh chives
- Cut each string cheese stick into thirds.
- Carefully slice one end 4-5 times, to create strands.
- Turn it on it's side and slice it once, doubling the strands.
- Use your fingers to separate the strands.
- Insert a stick pretzel into the uncut end.
- Gently tie a chive around the top of the cheese. Trim off excess ends.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!