Styrofoam Glue

I have been working with Styrofoam balls making Christmas ornaments with sequins.
My problem is the straight pins. I have been unable to find any pins with a big enough head to keep the sequins in place. They (the heads) are all different sizes even from the same package. Somewhere I saw that you could use glue. What kind of glue is safe for Styrofoam? As you can see, I am a novice at this, but I am enjoying it! Thank you.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Tacky glue is good. But you can find large headed pins by going to a local craft store. Ask them for tailors pins, which are larger. I hope that helps. PBP