Table Top Mini Christmas Tree
Vote for this contest contender!
A tissue core can amazingly be made into different things. Now, that the "ber" months have started, as part of our family tradition, we have also started decorating our homes for the holiday season. This season's theme may involve a lot of paper rolls and tissue core crafts. Here's one.
- 1 tissue paper core
- 3 pieces green colored paper
- 1 piece brown colored paper
- tinsel foils (any color of your choice)
- shaping punchers (if available) - optional
- 1 small piece of cardboard paper cut into a shape of a star
- Cover mini cardboard star with any colored tinsel foil you like. Set aside.
- Punch tinsel foils to form shapes of your choice. Gather the pieces and set aside for later.
- Cut out two parallel spaces on the center top of the tissue core and cover with brown colored paper. See attached image.
- Fold green colored pieces of paper in alternate directions like an accordion. Fold them in half.
- Apply glue in the center, then compress to stick both ends together, then open wide.
- Cut two green pieces of paper shorter than the other.
- Decorate them with tinsel shapes.
- Glue the first small paper onto the tissue core.
- Insert the bigger one into the cut out space on the tissue core. Secure with glue.
- Then glue the other smaller size in front.
- Put the star on top of the middle paper and it's ready for display. See image.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!