Taffy Apple Salad
- 4 cups chopped unpeeled apples
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (save juice)
- 2 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 carton whipped topping (8oz)
- Juice from pineapple
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Mix together pineapple juice, sugar, and vinegar. Add well beaten egg and flour. Cook until thick. Cool. Pour sauce over apples, pineapple and peanuts. Fold in whipped topping. Ready to serve or refrigerate in covered bowl.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.