social

Thread Not Catching Bobbin on Zigzag Stitch?

My machine keeps missing stitches. The top misses the bobbin, and then I'm left with really not excellent looking stitches. Also, my machine won't do a twin needle stitch properly. I'm concerned. Help? Thanks guys!

Advertisement

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 282 Feedbacks
September 3, 20150 found this helpful
Best Answer

Take your machine to the repair tech - I do some vintage repair for my Sewing 101 students and it sounds to me as though there are multiple issues. Could be anything from excessive lint and thread fluff build-up to a bobbin or other gear on its last sewing legs.

Only a pro will be able to find and fix whatever is wrong with your machine.

This IS NOT a home repair job - please DO NOT take your machine apart to see if it looks like something simple you can do at home - IT'S NOT and the repair tech will charge you a lot more if he/she has to put a basket case back together before even beginning to work out what is wrong with the machine!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
September 3, 20150 found this helpful

A yahoo group wefixit has lots of good answers to problems with sewing machines.

Anonymous
December 2, 20150 found this helpful

I'm having the exact problems. I'd love to hear if you took it to be repaired and if they were able to solve these issues!

Advertisement

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Categories
Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesSeptember 1, 2015
Pages
More
🎉
New Years Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Instagram
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2023-12-28 09:09:22 in 2 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thread-Not-Catching-Bobbin-on-Zigzag-Stitch.html