Thumbprint Cookie Recipes

Category Christmas
Call them thumbprint or thumbhole cookies, either way these delicious seasonal favorites will become a favorite of yours, too. This page contains thumbprint cookie recipes.

This page contain a cream cheese thumbprint cookie recipe. The addition of cream cheese to the batter makes these thumbprint cookies even better.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I want to make some cake/biscuits like we made at school but I cannot remember what they were called or how to make them. They were pasty looking and crunchy on the outside and crumbly on the inside and you put a thumb hole in the middle and put jam in before baking. Please help, I'd like to make these with my kids.

Thanks,
LORNA from ISLE OF MAN

Answers

Best Answer

Yes go to smuckers.com and they have the recipes for the thumbprint cookies. Hope you find it. Please make some and then e-mail back, to tell me it they are what you are craving for.