Tidy Cord Saver

The cord to a small appliance placed inside a cord saver made from a hook and a cardboard toilet paper roll.You can purchase command cord bundle strips or make your own cord solution a lot cheaper. I purchased self adhesive hooks (16 @ dollar store). I placed one on the side of my smoothie blender. I took an empty cardboard TP roll and covered it with inexpensive contact paper (also @ dollar store). I punched a hole in the TP holder and put it on the hook attached to my blender. Then I tucked the cord inside.

You can purchase command cord bundle strips or make your own cord solution a lot cheaper. I purchased self adhesive hooks (16 @ dollar store). I placed one on the side of my smoothie blender. I took an empty cardboard TP roll and covered it with inexpensive contact paper (also @ dollar store). I punched a hole in the TP holder and put it on the hook attached to my blender. Then I tucked the cord inside.

It doesn't save space, but it keeps the cord in a tidy place of its own. It doesn't have to stay round, you can fold it in half to save some space. This should work on most things - but not on anything that will get hot, as the adhesive on the hook will soften and fall off.

Organizing KitchenAugust 18, 2020
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tidy-Cord-Saver-1.html