Tiny Black Bugs Making Head Itch

8 weeks ago I my scalp started itching. When I combed my hair out over the bathroom basin these black things come out. I assumed they were lice, so over the following 2 weeks I spent a lot of money on different products. However I still had them. I went to a lice specialist who had one of those special head covers, but she couldn't find anything.

So I came home thinking OK, perhaps they've gone, but just 3 hours later the itching started again. I do have a dog, but she has had so many baths and treatments for fleas. I did take her to the vet to have her checked out. He confirmed she didn't have fleas.

Anyway the more research I did online the more I've become convinced they are no lice but fleas as I recognised all 4 images from the life cycle of fleas image I found online. I have tried cider vinegar, tea tree oils, medicated shampoos, salt you name it I've tried it. I shower twice a day washing my hair and putting lots of conditioner on to comb though my hair with a nit comb. Yet the little so and sos are still with me. For the 1st hour after my shower my head feels fine, then it starts to itch and I find little black dots all around my neck and chest area. So I go upstairs and wash them away with a flannel, whilst at the same time combing my hair over the wash basin where more come out, sometimes long straight things. Embarrassingly once when I was showering one came from my crotch area too.

When I go to bed I'm no longer putting a duvet or sheet over me so I can see what the back sheet looks like in the morning. It's usually got white specks all the sheet, which I'm presuming are eggs. Once in a while I'm woken by something biting my legs and when I look there is one of this white spots under my leg or foot.

This is us seriously wearing me down mentally and reduces me to tears on a regular basis. I don't know what else to do hence why I'm asking if amybody has a solution as I'm seriously thinking the only way to get rid of them is to cut all my hair off as I am desperate, but as a woman that would be drastic measures.

Best Answer

Check with a doctor before taking this advice. I don't know your health status-meds.

I took 2 tbs of unprocessed Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. 1 tbs in am. &1 tbs before bed. Put it in juice to mask the taste. I use apple or grape juice. Rinse mouth out with milk so acidity doesn't ruin tooth enamel. I did this and starting seeing a huge difference after 3 days.
I vacuumed every day, and purchased a spray with an IGR, (This is an insect growth Regulator). IGRS stop the flea life cycle. IGRS are strong enough to kill all stages of life including larvae, pupae, egg, adult. I purchased Armor & Conquer. Just google it and purchase it online. I sprayed it on my couch, under my couch, under my cushions, basically on floors. Be careful not to get on humans or pets.
Vacuuming every day is key. I did downstairs 1 day, and upstairs the next.
* For dogs: Bathe in Blue Dawn Liquid Soap. Lather and rinse after 15 minutes. Keep pets head and mouth above water so they don't drowned(had to say it). Blue Dawn Soap removes the oil from fleas and suffocates them. Obviously keep out of pets eyes, and soap around the outside of ears 1st to avoid fleas from going in the ears.

Use warm water, not hot. Bathe every few days so not to dry out their skin.
* For humans: The ACV will up your blood PH, and lower any current infection that the fleas maybe drawn to.
* Bathe daily using Selsun Blue Anti~Dandruff Selenium Sulfide Shampoo.
Use a nit comb and comb through Pantene Conditioner removing eggs,fleas.
* You can also Blue Dawn& lather for 15 min.
Put Epson Salts in very warm Bath Water for humans. I use Doctor Teal's with Ginger and Clay. This removes toxins and the salt kills fleas.
* Wash bed sheets every day, wash and bag toys. Steam or wash window dressings.
* Spray 100% natural cedar oil in hair after shower-bath. 5 ml cedar oil, to 16oz water, and 8 drops lemon grass essential oil. Put solution in spray bottle for hair. Fleas hate this.
I sprayed thud in my hair during day, and then put it in a bun.
* At night, or whenever you can attend candles: get a bowl of warm water, make suds w/ Blue Dawn, place floating tea lights or candle in center and light it. Fleas will be attracted to the light, jump in and drowned. I had a bowel in each rm.

I love all of this advice. Thank you.

I'm having a problem with itching scalp,face and back of neck also.. definitely no fleas no lice. But, tiny tiny tiny brownish bugs .you need a loupe to see them but I've only found maybe 5 in a month.

My cats are acting like they have ear mites get says no. However they got tapeworms. They've NEVER eaten a mouse or undercooked pork. There indoor cats..NO fleas WTF I am sooo over this B.S.

I'm having a problem with itching scalp,face and back of neck also.. definitely no fleas no lice. But, tiny tiny tiny brownish bugs .you need a loupe to see them but I've only found maybe 5 in a month. My cats are acting like they have ear mites get says no. However they got tapeworms. They've NEVER eaten a mouse or undercooked pork. There indoor cats..NO fleas WTF I am sooo over this B.S.

Its mange mites I have same problem. Are there any white cocoon looking eggs anywhere in house or stuck to your clothes? That's their eggs. They get in your hair and down there too. Their called the 'walking dandruff". I just recently found out this after searching for answers for 3 wks. If this in face what they are you gotta act quick cause these things get everywhere in your house and can live for 10 days off the host.

Also, fleas can live their entire life cycle without being on anything, and can be hard to kill at certain points on their life cycle. It will generally take three applications of poison applied at certain time periods to get rid of them. Follow the directions on a poison made for fleas, or at least with flea specific instructions.

Baby poder smothered them

Baby powder Smathers them Apple cider vinegar cider lowers is my blood pressure to much

Anonymous

Use malathion insecticide i have same case just like yours.

I have had this problem for 5 years now and I have tried EVERYTHING! Got rid of all furniture bedding, towels cloths. So many Drs

. Its f---ked up! I cry everyday!

hi, I am having same problem you had. I am going to try your remedy, makes sense. where did you find the cedar oil ? cant find it any where.

Anonymous

I have the same problem and it's been driving me crazy how do I get rid of them....lice shampoo or conditioner doesnt work also hair dye doesnt work also my 4 year old daughter had them and my husband and I just want to shave my hair my husband keeps talking me out of it he doesn't see the worm like thing in my hair but the little brown and black bugs and the stuff on our clothes Also white bugs not sure but we've all done our heads in life medicine and I've even bought hair dye for mine when I rinsed my hair their was a worm thing in my sink my husband said it was probably food but I cleaned my sink thoroughly before I even used it so how do I get rid of these their driving me insane

My cats have the same problem it is very annoying. WTF is this like cant we not have this problem.

The black things that come out of the scalp itself is morgellons that's what was happening to me type in morgellons that should give u what your looking for

Please see your doctor immediately-describe your problem (bringing a copy of your letter here for the doctor is a good idea). Your doctor will analyze the problem and may be able to provide a solution.

Anonymous

I'm having the same exact problem, what did you use to get rid of them

Try putting baking soda and water mixture on the effected areas. Leave it on, with a shower cap for about 30 mins., and rinse. Then use Braggs apple cider vinegar mixed with water (evenly) -and put on effected area. Leave that on with a shower cap for 30 mins.. Hope that helps.

The little black thing started 8 weeks ago now and i still have them. Even shaved my very llng hair off. Still have them. My doctor now doesnt believe me. So much so shese getting a mental health team out to me. And wont help me any more with anything,!
Ive tried every remedy. Even had pest control out. Still the same. I just have conditioner or vaseline on all time. Dont go out now. What do i do anyone pleeeeze?

Neurontin. It deadens the nerves. Nerves are overactive.

Im having the same problem to please tell me what to do ,my family thinks I've lost it .I've cut my hair shiort an now im almost bold from pulling out those same eggs an bugs

Me and my wife started a year ago going to the casino one day she said that her head was itching very bad I look and saw there was nothing I told her she had dry scalp but a few days later I started icthing to the polnt I shaved my head we tried so many different treatments then about 5 months dealing with this I saw alot of people at the casino was itching there heads. Me being very quick to come up with a solution now don't try this unless u understand the risk I took butane and I sprayed are heads it took two times and they were gone please do not do this in doors around a flame or spark be sure to aim it on the scalp and I'm not do it tell you feel the cold start to burn all over the scalp do not direct it to any part of the body we're it will cause serious injury read can for additional warning I no it sound crazy but it worked

My doctor requested a psychiatrist

Go to tractor supply by fenbendazole goat dewormer 2 tablespns am.and p.m. buy sterifab spray and sanitizing laundry soap wash and spray shoes ,bugspray out front and back door and walkways ,get gutters cleaning by pro,then spray again. Buy enforcer rapidknock down at tractor supply ,gallon jug, spray all furniture anD beds ,mop floor with bleach or Clorox 2; then followwith damp mop of enforcer spray on floors,let it dry on wood,tile and carpet. This should greatly help. Stay on fenbendazole for 3 to 4 weeks.

I also go to casino alot i need help my family is going nuts with these things.

Could u please let me know if anything has worked for u yet ? I have been dealing with this same exact issue for now almost 2 yrs ... Most of my hair is now gone from being jerked out and or broken off but this mysterious bug creature and I don't even like to look myself in the mirror anymore .... :( I have tried every treatment there is I'm aware if as well as Home remedies plz msg me back if u can

This is happening to me exactly!!! All these doctors think I am crazy...but I can't take it anymore!

I have the exact same thing. Clear specks that have a shape.
Did you find a cure?

I literally feel like I'm losing my mind I'm so itchy I was literally afraid to do anything I don't sleep hardly maybe a couple hours I have no clue what bug is on me......I thought something was in my ear I even had pictures and I took a shower before I went to the doctor and she told me there was nothing in my ear I can't take this itching anymore any my family thinks I'm crazy too.....I literally just burst into tears somebody please help me how do I find out what's on me?

I am going crazy from these bastards..I was told they were carpet beetles.. I've been accused of using drugs or just being crazy as hell... They are real.. They.. Whatever.. Leaves a residue on the roots of my hair.. My hair had been pulled out.. Broken from 8mths of treatments and picking. I know they are a reality bc they've eaten paths and holes in my clothes and linens. Both of my cats suffered hair loss as well.. Visible tracks in their coats...
Someone help us

Ive been dealing with the same issues. I have seen doctors and physiatrist. Even tried suicide

I have the same night mare, I had to go on disability and have a payee which I ask my sister, she said I could live on her land in I look at 5th wheel camper it was beautiful and perfect! She had said 100.00 a month I was so ready to live life finally for me I lost everything my husband put me in the hospital and abandoned me I lost everything!
Back to back I worked all my life so none of my family would not have to worry about me when I was gone never able to have children!
The beautiful camper I picked out my home, Was not what she stuck me in it was my death trap! A rotten 17yr old camper wouldn't even let me rotten it was a nightmare and still is her and my others sisters took every cent I worked my whole life for the walls were falling out the roof falling in They had it all planned I was stuck in hell in nowhere land you could not go anywhere walk anywhere I tried to fix it but no way!She wouldn't even let me have a new mattress Gross! The bacteria, fungi, black mold, mildew is killing me, the black dots in my head skin , I have done my spreading for all these years, They tried constantly trying to get me committed!
I have fiber, fediments what ever you want to call these things I'm making them, I have fungal yeast over growth infection and bacteria infection a no damn Dr we listening because they got me labeled IT'S MENTAL ILLNESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REAL DRS.? THEY WANTED ME TO BE COMMITTED ALWAYS SAYING I WAS SUICIDAL! AND SSA WOULD BELIEVE THEM IM DIEING!BECAUSE THESE BELIEVED A CRAZY BITCH AND I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO SISTERS! I'VE TRIED EVERY THING!
Until I find a real Dr I'm in hell !

my god I thought I was the only one. my drs think im crazy and now i have small worms in my nose and in my butt. im going crazy for sure. my personal life is just done. i see reddish and white small mites as well. nothing has helped. my insurance denied the antiparrasitic meds as well. i feel so alone in all this. plus theres this wierd silkey hair like material in my hair making it look spider webby at times.

Anonymous

Im going threw the same thing,,I dont look like same girl,,Im very upset

Anonymous

Me to!,,,Im dont look th same anymore,, I believe I got a couple of illnesses I live in a vacation home as I am in the middle of building ,All my clothes three very expensive cars all my expensive handbags seems like everything has stuff on it or in it or in the cracks

Omg my love,,I have tears reading this,,,,, I am six months into and Ive lost so much all my stuff is contaminated my hair is falling out I have dark spots hyperpigmentation my eyelids for my hair is are swollen my two little puppies are sick ,,,
First off we have can candida OK we need to detox that from our system the fibers youre talking about is from candida ! Your right!
We have to go vegan no sugar you hear me sister and you hang in there youre going to do this say your prayers please say your prayers for the strength thinking about you and I know you are ,,,
Yes somehow someway youre going to have to move but thats not an option right now so we are going to start by healing the inside of our bodies which is our food intake have to go vegan there is no option Im going to do it with you ,, if you can get any help and I will send it to you if need be we need vinegar cleaning products you need organic ones oil essential oils all of oil coconut oil let me know when you get this please ,,,Lets start with what options you have now I want you to keep in touch with me

You have over growth or east its because of your diet I have the same thing you have to go big and you have to detox and I mean right now like tomorrow morning you have candida ,!!,
I want you to look into scabies and body lice its all in and under this umbrella of sickness as we all have I have everything that is posted on this site and I have lost everything my cars are infested expensive purses Ive lost probably $300,000 ,,
You have to detox your inside remove as much items from your house as possible into a storage unit dont give it away vacuum packet your clothes if theyre worth anything if theyre not worth anything to get rid of knickknacks pillows blankets pillows on your couches make sure your filter in your AC stays clean vacuum every day wash your sheets every day with bleach and hot water minimize all the items in your house And keep them extremely clean this is going to be a new way of life you need to detox Im skinny and I am going to be doing all of these things as well now that I know Im not alone this was a gift reading running into this comments

Me to!!,,, looking to candida youre gonna have to go vegetarian !,,,Youre gonna have to go all natural as far as your soaps when you go to Walmart look for a cleansing soap those are found in more of that natural section just a small section for lotion I think its where the company b youre gonna have to go all natural as far as your soaps when you go to Walmart look for a cleansing so those are found in more of the natural section just a small section for lotion I think its worth of company bees is found,,
In the shampoo section youre going to get a medicated shampoo thats what its called get a cleansing soap bar preferably a has a texture in it minimize everything in your house even your clothes all the knickknacks all the clothes you dont wear wrap them up in vacuum bags worth he suck the air out of them live very simple because youre trying to clean and detox vacuum every day your sheets have to be washed every day in bleach and hot water everything has to be washed in scolding hot water heater soak in the bathtub Its a least 30 minutes in the hottest water you can handle I need to find a diet online that gets rid of parasites you need to detox your system Im doing the same thing

Doctors will not treat this primary issue b/c they make more money on treating all the secondary issues these parasites cause. Plus they do not know how to cure it so it makes them look uninformed and stupid. It is easier for them to call victims names and add labels: mental illness, drug abuse, I dont see what your talking about
Dont trust the white coat, trust yourself.

Bull! Dr's won't do anything to help! They say it's your imagination or you're delusional!

Ditto

The only thing that has worked for me is dog flea and tick shampoo. It's not healthy to use but it does work.

Razzytazzy when u read you post I thought oh my God you and I have the exact same story. I had black mold in my home from interstate roofing causing structural damage and guttering failed. Anyway I couldnt get anyone to fix the house so finally I went back home and started being bitten by 1000s of bugs all over my body now I have these black things in my hair and white powdery substance that comes out when i itch my head. My hair was approx 10 inches long and I literally shaved my head bc I could feel movement in my hair and could not get rid of the bugs. My family turned against me and I too could not have children (due to fall and broke neck in 2007) anyways my dad put me in this rental property (it was a complete piece of sh#t) that he had previously moved my belongings into from my moldy home. They sat there for a year and these hellacious creatures multiplied all over the house and lived in the carpet and in my clothing. When I finally moved in was covered in them and used every bug killer known to man and could not kill these things. They are terrifying if you have a way to magnifying them. They have eaten what is left of my hair and I cant figure out why nobody can see them. Could we all be hallucinating these bugs??? Im exhausted from fighting them. They have taken over my car so anything I put in my car they climb into so any new clothes ruined. I have lost 43 lbs in 4 months so something is eating me. Please tell me how to get rid of these things, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you~ M

PS- maybe we can commiserate together bc Im all alone as well.

I am going through the same thing, I even have them in my mouth and eyes. They are all over my body. You are not alone, look up Morgellons on the internet, it has a lot of pictures and remedies. Tea tree oil mixed with olive oil as the base has worked to eliminate some and give some relief. I spread it on my body after many baths of apple cider vinegar and baking soda. I also use it as a mouth wash, making sure to spit it out. Tea tree oil has a strong odour but seems to working the best. It is drawing out the black ( mites) and bringing out white rice like worms. This is a parasitic fungal mite disease. Also look up natural fungal removers. I hope this helps, good luck.

Garlic tea daily, fresh garlic cloves poke holes in them n let them sit in castor oil apply it to ur scalp every nite for 3-4 weeks before u sleep the reason im saying nite is because this is most active a nite vs day.. i usually do it in the dark cuz it seems to shy away if there is lite..

Borax n peroxide drink would help u out

I have been there wit the scabies thing an candida cleaning detox really wont help until u raise ur ph internally. I detoxed for 8 mons to no avail. It wasnt til i bathed n drank the borax n peroxide daily for 5 days on an 2 days off. An acv, baking soda, n honey daily for 5 days morning n nite that i was literally healing from all parasites thar were harming my body..
Go to EarthClinic.com or Teds Borax cure an u will see wat im speakin of

Yes, Tractor supply. I was too scared and took only for half time, similar of what you mention. Afterwards I felt great & stopped to soon so they came back 100X worst. Went back on and now fighting twice as hard but I know their is an end. Reading labels on Fenbendazol, Ivermectin, Permethrin, etc.. How dangerous they say for Human use, but as I travel to Mexico multiple times per year you can find these medications for people in every corner store for few dollars. In States few hundred dollars without insurance. It's a scam. We deworm our pets but not people. Think about it. Couple years ago I took one dosage Ivermectin for cattle my guts rumbled and I felt nausea. Two days later during a bowel movement I passed the most scariest looking creature and my irritable bowel syndrome was no more. I asked myself why irritable bowel has skyrocketed %300 in last 10 years. Hmmm

Tractor supply has a Mange Medicine called Happy Jack. Sulfer %28, Linseed oil, turpentine, pine tar oil, cod liver oil, Lanolin and Tar oil. Get bathroom steamy and 20 min before shower Dilute Happy Jack mange medicine and use very light over body then take shower. Hottest water your able to take and scrub with borax powder or baking soda starting top of head working down to bottom of feet. Will take few applications. I also used Permethrin diluted in Gold Bond lotion that has menthol in it for skin areas crusted. Ivermectin works better than Permethrin. Just be so very careful. Web sight called Cure Zone talks about all this that has thousands of people going through similar. Helped me. Anyone who talks down about dangers of these products has never had this ordeal. At least not as severe as it was for me. Doctor and Specialists around my area are useless.
On top of it stop eating sugar and majority of artificial flavorings. Google artificial flavorings and our health.

Invisible bugs on a light microscope are midges

Do you have any plants with white stuff on them or in dirt? Mealybugs actually look like white hairs and leave residue everywhere they go. They are creepy looking and theres many species too

I had the same thing. Then I realized other countries have good dewormer over the counter. And some actually suggest taking dewormer twice a year. Yet in the states all we see in stores is a pinworm med.
I took ivermectin and albendozole(sp?) for 3 days then again 2 weeks later. Everything went away close the the 2 week mark it started coming back. Ive done the combo several times. Successful each time. Then I started get bitten but some mystery bug outside of my house.
Only to figure out its more like 3 mystery bugs.
Springtails and mold mites. Both you can find at dusk and actually see are 5:30 am. And mealybugs. I never heard of them but they are the white fuzzy crap in my house. How is beyond me I have no plants inside and my grape vines are long gone.
Anyways. Hope that helps. I had lint stuck in my hair too. Turns out that was actually from fiberglass insulation.

Because other countries recommend dewormer because they have free health insurance. Lol

Sounds like cheyletiella mite! If have dogs, cats or rabbits they all need to be treated. The entire environment treated as well with flea & tick sprays &/or something with permethrin in it. Wash all clothes & fabrics with borax & laundry sanitizer & as hot of water possible followed by dryer. Pack all fabric materials up in trash bags air tight until youre done with this mite! Steam clean carpets & furniture & wrap up as well. Cheyletiella mite makes you look like have dandruff. They can be yellow, orange, sometimes red looking, white, gray & brown. But they cause the dandruff in your hair & a dry looking layer on skin. They burrow into the keratin layer of your skin. Will also lay eggs in your hair & in fabrics that almost look like lice but eggs are I longed. You will need to treat the yard as well! Good luck! Im dealing with them myself but neighbors wont treat their animals! Its extremely contagious however & these suckers jump!

Anonymous

I seen countless doctors and specialists none can agree what they are, some say lice, some say fleas. They gave me the treatments you can get across the counter and are no good what so ever and only conditioner and combing every day will sort it.

I put baking soda on yesterday and it felt different, less itching.

Anonymous

Demodex worms?they are itchy.they live in the hair follicles of the scalp,eye brows and eye lashes.

Lady, you have a serious problem and you have my sympathy. I can readily tell the difference between a flea and a louse. Most people can. Did the doctors ask you to bring in a sample, and did you?

I think maybe your problem is fleas. I say that because you are re infested so quickly. So, it may not be that none of the remedies worked, but that you keep being re infested. Also, lice attach themselves to the hair with a strong glue. They're not going to leave just because you see a lice specialist. If she didn't see evidence of lice, I'm sure you don't have them.

Treatment for lice is a whole different story, but if the problem is fleas, the only solution may be to have your house bombed. You may have to stay with a relative or friend or in a hotel a couple days after the procedure. It would be a small price to pay to get your life back.

I wish you luck

I have the same problem. I had my doctor look at my head 3 times, he thought it was lice but I had been doing natural lice remedies and combed myself bald a had to cut off the rest of my hair. I was losing my mind! ! the crawling drove me cr

Anonymous

Elmers glue and take comb throw it they come off big timel

Anonymous

Yes the craweling does me to plush the sores one my Chen Conner of mouth under arms in my shoes one my legs in my eyes coners my back we're it start at drive me nuts and no doctor noes wat it is iv try 5 different doctor to find a Crue two years I've been fighting it and still iv use dog dip

I can help u i made some soap the other day and put on a lil towel and washed my cat they started falling off so sprayed everything with it and the itch stopped

Please ,!,,,Im very interested in the soap
Also soaking in a full hottest temperature you can stand with salt and essential oils but water really help calm your skin but it is not permanent ,its drowning what ever on you,,,,also same for hair,,,, you know what I did I went to the Walmart and got a scuba gear to breathe and I soaked under water and I noticed a huge a shocking large amount of bubbles coming out of my hair and then I checked for the edge of the bathtub and there was life type bug stuck to the edge

Elmer's glue? That's something I haven't tried do I just put it straight in my hair and comb it through. Thank you I'm about to lose my mind. I'm about ready to use gasoline I already put bleach all over me vinegar all over I pray the blue works and I pray for everybody suffering because I sure do.

You must see a doctor immediately. Take samples of the bugs in a pill bottle. Take a copy of this letter you have written, and of the photos you have taken. You may also have to get your home fumigated, as I suspect that somehow you keep getting reinfected from somewhere. If your family doctor can not help you, insist on getting referred to a specialist. Sometimes doctors will overlook a simple thing because you are not a typical candidate for that condition. It took me months to get diagnosed for scabies, a very common and simple condition, mainly, I think, because I wasn't a kid who had been to summer camp to catch it from others. Another friend of mine had a rather common but very debilitating infection that you commonly get from poor water sources in undeveloped countries, however, it took forever to figure this out since she had not traveled at all. Quiz your doctor about this; you may have somehow become infected by something that is not common in your area, but is common elsewhere.

I hope you have found the answer for your problem. You will need to wash all your bedding and anything soft like pillows and stuffed animals or rugs. I'd also consider wrapping the mattresses in plastic.

I would also like to suggest that you fumigate the whole house and few times to kill the adults and the larvae.

Good luck and I hope you have gotten rid of the problem!

I am also going through this and I feel the same way I need to shave all the hair off my body I hope that's not the case I have been looking on the internet and I have not found any answers if I do you will be the first one to reply to

Also what I did was went to pet stores and Walmart and spent well over $100 and pretty much poison my house bug bombs powder vacuum stuff for the floor spray for the carpet shampoo for humans I don't know I hope it works it cost a lot of money

Anonymous

Out olive oil in your hair unroll it is fully saturated and then put a plastic grocery bag over it for 1 hour and then wash it out it works with live too

Dosen't work sorry

You can fumigate all you want. You gotta treat outside first. Or its a useless battle. They just wander back in.
Close up cracks. Fix leaks. Check under sinks. Anything and anywhere that is damp. Thats what they love. Fix the house. Exterminate them outside first. The wandering ones will be easy to kill once the breeding area is gone.

I am pretty sure this is what worked for me the last time I went through this, and now I have a major infestation of fleas, and fleas populating in my hair and climbing onto my face again. I am on my way to buy my L'Oréal Preference blonde hair color!!! It sits on my head and all over my hair for about an hour and a half, although the box says leave it on for 40 min.

When you rinse out the hair color, those fleas have been smothered in chemicals all that time. L'Oréal Preference also provides a tube of conditioner to be used over a span of time, but I just glob it in, perhaps a half or more during the first shower - my hair is fairly short. We all have heard fleas can be smothered in conditioner. So I leave that on during the bulk of my shower.

That double whammy seems to really do it.
Good luck to all of you. Today I will also shampoo with baby shampoo. How can I miss!

My house was infested w fleas from my sons dog. They got in my nose during night and sure I ingested some so now I think i also have tapeworms. I have been fighting them in my hair. I have tried diatemacous earth, alcohol, vinegar, soda paste, Rx permethrin, nothing works! I also dye my hair but only leave on 30 min. Tried Rx Sllice shampoo too. Not tried baby shampoo. Am suffering, don't know what else to do!!

I used Born Blonde because it has so much bleach in it and it was okay for 2 days and it was back it's all over my body the itching is driving me crazy I might my floors 5 times a day constantly cleaning I'm exhausted. when I put straight vinegar in my hair it helps for a couple days but then they're back again how in the hell do we kill these things whatever they are good luck everybody

Order vermox on eBay. Its otc in Mexico

Any luck? I've been having a problem since July. My dog got infested and I got bite up really bad. I think my dog is fine (vet didn't see any fleas). I washed her w blue Dawn dish detergent, left on for 10 min and combed her.

As for me...I had gnats in my hair!! I have itching too. I started to coat my hair w coconut oil and tea tree oil mixture that I made out a shower cap on at night and comb out in a.m then wash my hair w Dawn dish detergent (leave on for 10 min) then wash w reg shampoo. When I come out I comb again. I have white specks looking like dandruff and they don't "stick" to my hair so I don't think it's lice. I've read gnats are caused by a fungus! Soooo disgusting and embarrassing so I can't talk to anyone :(

I have these dandruff looking specs too. I'm on the fence about this because I think it may be dandruff from the dawn drying our my scalp BUT sometimes the specs are perfectly shaped, round and don't look like flakes.

How do I know how you feel, please be careful using so much data soap on your dog that can be toxic also tea tree oil is toxic to animals good night

Sounds like bird mites

Bed bugs!

Your story is a carbon copy of my suffering.. it has been 3 months and I was nowhere till today... exhausted and mentally fragile, no sleep, during the day - cleaning, laundry, combing, applying every possible ointment, herbal stuff the internet suggested. I finally called a commercial pest control, to bomb the apartment, and out of despair, applied an anti-flea spray for dogs and cats on my head, and it worked. I kept my hair sprayed for an hour or so, and after took a bath and double shampooed my hair to get the chemicals out of my hair, and WOW, free at last. I will have the apartment treated tomorrow, and it is over. The spray for cats and dogs did the trick.

What brand?

5 or 6 years nothing kills it. NOTHING!

Anonymous

Use Nu-stock on your hair. I had the same thing not sure if someone passed it on to me or was from a rat or something. The pictures look all too familiar. I used borax on my bed and around the bed..i vacuum before i go to bed. I also washed all my clothes in hot water with borax. I leave my dirty clothes in plastic bags with a sprinkle of borax. I use a lint roller to clean my covers or the bottom sheet before i go to bed. I also had an exterminator come to spray my whole house & that didnt seem to work but it helped! I bought at walmart permetherin 10% multi purpose insecticide i sprayed my room with it. Your not supposed to do this but desperate measures. I don't recommend unless you can air out your room where this is affecting you! Do not sleep in there either until the smell subsides. Its very strong. I sprayed the walls and the cracks and floors. Leave the residue if you do this. At this point i dont feel anything crawling on me or making me itch. Whatever it was its gonna die! Its exhausting but dont give up.

Possibly bed bugs

Anonymous

Springtails!! Do NOT go to any ER's they (as well as most Dr's ) will show no interest and more than likely diagnose you with delusional paratosis! I know this from my own experience. It gets worse as these nasty monsters change their DNA when inside their host. I suggest not using towels after showering/bathing and blow dry your hair and skin for at least an hour. This will kill them under your skin. They will emerge in some funky looking things but at least they will be dead. Been suffering from this problem for 8 months. You also need to change your diet! NO sugar or carbs, even fruit as it turns into sugar. Look up "the King Diet" by Richard Kuhns, author of "Gettimg your life back from Morgellons and other parasites ". He has been very helpful to me and my battle with Springtails! Watch your laundry as they camouflage as lint balls. Use bleach or ammonia and Borax or you can reinfect yourself. Also google Stop Skin Mites . Com they also have a protocol (Hit the icon on right of page for Collomboa/Springtails) and good luck I feel for you. These evil nasty things have taken almost a year of my life including losing custody of my ten year old son. Truly a living nightmare.

did they ever come out in your saliva?

Im in the process of getting them out of my house and killing them out front. They are breeding in my mulch beds. And they brought mold mites into the mix too. Oh and mealybugs. So far only thing working are granules to kill them.

I'm adding my non-professional opinion...so, mites. Cheyletiella. You have walking dandruff or thrush, usually found in dogs, cats, and rabbits, but highly transmittable through skin contact to humans too. This is a form of scabies. They create dandruff and dry skin and hide in hair follicles. They are initially white and can easily blend in and hide with dead skin. They are reported to be becoming widespread in the midwest, where human doctors don't seem to know what it is, and are even much more common than fleas in certain areas. It's probably best to talk to a vet as well as a doctor, as they know the most about this parasite as of now.

slowly winning this war after 8 years of hell.These things burrow under your scalp so killing shampoos dont reach them. Also they come back quickly because your clothes and home are infested. They are most likely springtails or sticktight fleas. Look into Wondercide products. All natural amd work. Be persistent...it takes time and when clear keep treating for a few months to stop them from coming back. I rarely have clothes problems anymore...that was the worst ! I add Capt Jacks dead bug...concentrate is the cheapest way to buy it. Its made of Spinosad. I pour a couple ounces of concentrate into my laundry and soak. You must add it to everyone's laundry in the house even if they have no symptoms. I also put it in a spray bottle and spray everywhere in the house with special attention where I sit and sleep. I spray myself after a shower.....spray directly on my scalp carefully. Occasionally I take a bath with a few ounces of the Capt Jacks concentrate in it. Lice killing shampoo wont work completely because they are hiding but it works if it can reach the bugs. I pour a bit in my shampoo to use daily. Not a cure but keeps the numbers down. BUT the bugs in your house are not buried so mix up a batch of lice shampoo...walmarts is cheap...and clean your house surfaces with it. Also try Oregano oil mixed in shampoo or liquid soap. You can get a small dropper bottle at Sprouts called Parasite Cleanse. Put it in shampoo or body wash. Make sure your shampoo and soap has no floral scent. Start one room at a time...empty it and clean it with lice shampoo and water. Clean everything you put back in the room. Tips...anything that dries you out helps...decongestants, saunas, trips to desert areas. Always get your lice shampoo off the internet....never walk down that aisle in a store...its infested woth all kinds of things. . Avoid coffee shops where homeless sit. Keep your bad skin sores covered with antibiotic jelly. Wash and spray your shower down BEFORE getting into it. They love wet spaces. Use hand towels to dry after a shower..easier to replace daily. Wrap yourself in individual sheet at night so it can be replaced more often. Keep fighting and please be careful. If in mouth, try insing your mouth with red wine and spitting out. do this until slowly winning this war after 8 years of hell. I rarely have clothes problems anymore...that was the worst ! I add Capt Jacks dead bug...concentrate is the cheapest way to buy it. Its made of Spinosad. I pour a couple ounces of concentrate into my laundry and soak. You must add it to everyone's laundry in the house even if they have no symptoms. I also put it in a spray bottle and spray everywhere in the house with special attention where I sit and sleep. I spray myself after a shower.....spray directly on my scalp. Occasionally I take a bath with a few ounces of the Capt Jacks concentrate in it. Lice killing shampoo works if it can reach the bugs. I pour a bit in my shampoo to use daily. Not a cure but keeps the numbers down. BUT the bugs in your house are not buried so mix up a batch of lice shampoo...walmarts is cheap...and clean your house surfaces with it. Also try Oregano oil mixed in shampoo or liquid soap. You can get a small dropper bottle at Sprouts called Parasite Cleanse. Put it in shampoo or body wash. Make sure your shampoo and soap has no floral scent. Start one room at a time...empty it and clean it with lice shampoo and water. Clean everything you put back in the room. Tips...anything that dries you out helps...decongestants, saunas, trips to desert areas. Always get your lice shampoo off the internet....never walk down that aisle in a store...its infested. Avoid coffee shops where homeless sit. Keep your bad sores covered with antibiotic jelly. If they are in your mouth...yuk..I onow...try rinsing with red wine or grape juice. Rinse until you dont see so much gunk in what you spit out then work vigourously to remove the wine from your mouth and teeth with mint toothpaste and non floral soap. The wine attracts them....also try taking a non drowsy antihistimine for a few days to dry out mouth and nose. that will cut the numbers down. you can also get small dropper bottle of Sprouts Parasite Cleanse. Its ingestible so drop in mouth and hold there for awhile. Apply some to your head sores. I have sympathy...

Thank you for your post I have suffered for 14 months and tried a lot of things but am in Uk so your products are not accessible to me..they are in my nose and scalp is raw all over body and won't budge any idea how to get rid of them? I am desperate and exhausted. Hopping black tiny shiny bug now emerged in house. Kleen Green seems to make lesions worse. Ivermectin didn't work internally but topically it helped as a cream. Help!

I am going threw the exact same thing! OMG, I truly pity you. Like you said they are long black skinny things that bite super hard and leave scabs all over my head. The worse is they are in residence downstairs, I have shaved there and it did nothing because you cannot wash them out of your clothing. I have had to live this way for 2 years! I will say this though Malathon a prescription given in the right amounts and the correct times and you must have insurance its's about 300 bucks a for 2 oz of this stuff will give you mabey a week or few days of relief. Then you get reinfested threw clothing again. You are right when you said sweating makes them completely go crazy I dread this. I am going threw menopause and having super hot flashes that make them nuts crawl off my head into my lashes nose eyebrows and worse of all into my ears! I have had 4 major ear infections from bites. But the drs will not admit it has anything to do with bugs. Something is up in the medical community. I cannot catch not a single one whole and alive they just drop off my head down my shirt = feel it downstairs (groin) after shaving totally bald always they STILL bite. My face looks lumpy and dark spots all over I am in living hell. I have a super major phobia of bugs and am mentally disabled (functional) so of COURSE the drs think I am nuts. I have been to enough of them. These things sting like someone has poked me with a tack. It truly hurts, when they get into my eyelashes I will wake up with a black swollen eye. What do we do? I have tried every otc, I used ortho garden malathon 100% and those things just swam threw it, could not friggin believe it. I nit comb my hair and get super small black little egg things, but never anything live. They slip threw the best nit combs I need a toothbrush to get them out of the comb. I am loosing hope, my skin is shot, I have aged 10 years in the two that since I caught these things. I cannot find an answer anywere that works. After the Ortho incident I gave the hell up. And I beg any dr to prescribe me the correct doseages and time frames to refill them but since they dont see any lice they eventually tell you no. Then all hell breaks loose. Shaving your head will not work I knew some who did that and made it worse, I fear for her life she is on the brink of suicide. God please bless us and help us. Since I caught these superbugs I have never felt more ill in my life! EVER. My hair is falling out my eyebrows as well. I am exhausted all the time, in pain muscle type pain cramps major headaches every day. Call me crazy but I think this bug or whatever it is since it's not killing people or giving serious diseases that they can trace back to this bug - nothing will ever been done, we are all called crazy and left to our own devices. I want to throw all out buy two pair clothes and that is it. My hair, I loved it, its pretty not its shot out ripped and broken, I cannot take the pain of the bites in the ears nose eyes wakes me up every morning all threw the night - in my clothes makes it worse and being that they are in my groin = life over. That's how it feels. I deal with all of this by trusting and offering this massive suffering to God. I wish you the best and bless you. Thank you for writing your story - I needed to know I am not the only one! Thanks you so much

I think youre gonna have to order from Amazon these products that youre reading about have them shipped to your house I feel for you friend but you only way I think is to buy it online and have it shipped to your house then read how old are used from the people here on this site we are all going through this nasty work together

Please read these people stories theres a lot of answers Im going to think this exact same thing you are ,,, do not give up its crazy when you said when you get hot it like activates them its true when I clean my house I have to go stand in the shower for relief ,,,
Youre going to have to give it your all youre going to almost become vegetarian we believe some of it is activated from a guy called candida which is over sugar in your system its causing a fungus these are parasites from the fungus coming out of your skin going to have to clean your house and get rid of everything pretty much in it for the time period for forever dont have a yard sale throw it away vacuum every day and clean your sheets every single day and bleach and water all your clothes have to be washed in hot water youre reading te youre going to have to give it your all youre going to almost become vegetarian we believe some of it is activated from a guy called Candida which is over sugar in your system its causing a fungus hes a parasites from the fungus coming out of your schedule youre going to have to clean your house and get rid of everything pretty much in it for the time period for forever dont have yard sale throw it away back in every day clean your sheets every single day and bleach and water all your clothes have to be washed in hot
Please read what these people have mentioned in their remedies you have to be thorough like 3 to 4 weeks of doing it we have to stick together everybody talks are crazy I have proof and pictures

I don't know for sure what you've got, but what you need to do is find the nest or source of these little things, which sounds as though it would be difficult, but unless you find where tgey came from they will continue to return no matter what you do. 2. Have you tried any products with malathion i. it? Malathion works quickly and will kill them on your body with ease, but again, unless you eliminate them from your living quarters or from the source no anount of any products can help you. 3 Starve them! Do invest in plastic or leather, sleep away from your sleeping quarters for a year if you have to, you and your petfs are their source of food, remove yourself from where you know that they most regularly feed, because no amount of vacuuming will get them all or all if their eggs, if your dog or cat brought then into your home and to you considder attaching a pet cam to their collar to see where they spend tgeir time when they're away from home and visit the area or have it treated too! Best of luck! The Doctors won't help you, they think that if there is a single thing not listed in the medical journal then you must be crazy, inthis instance they are a disgrace, as this isruinibg people's lives!

Best of luck! I feel your pain!

Check mulch beds. Thats where I have springtails and mold mites breeding. The jerks got in my house from the water hose

Anonymous

I have the same thing!! They go wild when all the lights go off Looking for help!!!

These are in your house. They are mites. They invest your house and therefore get in your hair. They are almost parascopic. I will share a blog that is helping me to ridof mine. They are all over the world Canada, Australia, Europe..

I know this is an old post but I see all the people suffering from the same thing and I desperately need help. I already had mental health issues and with me being a clean freak and hater of bugs before all this it feels as though this would be my true version of hell. I watch my dog suffer and have to be the guinea pig for all the mixtures I've made to cure us and our home. It's my last semester of school yet I find myself such a nervous wreck and so depressed that each day will consist of cleaning, doing laundry, and at every instant trying to put all the things on a paper towel and bag them. Everyone is dumbfounded or says I'm crazy even with all the proof. I have pulled the little biting black specks right from where I felt the sharp pain and see the tiny red spot that is still sometimes bleeding. I was already struggling just to keep moving forward and keep my mind positive and the more upset I get or if I try to work out or sweat to cope they tear me apart. I have bites everywhere and I stay inside and isolate for fear of giving this to anyone which has just ruined my quality of life and my dog who has continually suffered since coming to my apartment. Jeez. I had to just get the words out so sorry for the whole monologue.... it's just hard to be able to talk to anyone about anything when this takes up all my time and thoughts. I need help before my life falls apart more than it is. I hate facing each day with another failure on this plague that has befallen my life. If you have any sites that helped I would love to see them. I don't even know what to look up which is even worse that the menace to my entire waking life doesn't even have a name I can curse.... tiny long and think black biting bugs that aren't lice or fleas and nothing kills them and they infest people and animals. ..and every inch of physical space... try to Google that? Thank for whoever sees this and know that there has to be help and things will get better. You just keep trying and do what you can. It just is for the moment..... I find it insane that there are so many people going through the same thing yet it's so hard to even fight since you don't even have a name for it and the government and so many people have no idea of its existence. The who morgellons thing is just saying this is a name for something we don't know what it is so we will blame your mental health to cover up its existence and write off that it's some how classified and the result of their experiment that failed or succeeded....who knows. Anyways.... I haven't been able to get all that out to anyone who truly can understand what I'm going through.. thanks again for listening

I agree about the government/doctors knowing something, I have literally gone to three or four ER's and multiple doctors with samples of them and physical evidence and the doctors wouldn't even look at my scalp or skin or test the samples...how is that possible and why? Why is it so hard to test for something to rule it out and why do they all automatically call us crazzy? I have never had these problems before and I know I am not crazy...This all started shortly after an injection I received ...makes you wonder....

Please help me too. Have you had any luck

A sting a red spot then a dark spot. Sounds more like a biting midge. They pinch pretty darn good. Or mold mites.

The same thing is going on with me, please someone help!

I'm in the Uk and Spent thousands trying to destroy these bugs. They are in my hair and nose and Ivermectin plus Kleen Green hasn't worked

Black mold infestation. Mould mites

Since I was forced to move to this filthly roomng hell house - I have noticed thick black sticky dust that constantly falls from ceilings and out of air vents - it's on everything I am breating this and began to get the crawling feelings and pinchs in my clothing then my hair - I have aged in body and my mind is in bad shape. this shelter / boarding place should be closed but if they do I will be in the street., There is no such word as compassion or fair in Newark NJ. AND not one out of 6 drs believe me because they cannot see them they are long black skinny things, also nit comb out tons and tons of black itty bitty eggs or whatever with yellow things which need to be removed from the nit comb with a toothbrush they are that small. My scalp face nose ears eyebrows lashes face are ruined and they are in my mouth and all my clothing = the drs say I am crazy. I feel totally exhausted fatigued and confused constatntly - I feel I will loose my mind if this continues . I have no were to turn I am alone and elderly. I give this all to God. I wish he would take me home and end this hell.

My step daughter came to our house with head lice, I treated her, I combed out about 100 lice. I thought I had them too since she had a bad infestation. I keep having tiny/microscopic black dots, sometimes larger combed out of my hair with a nit comb, sometimes I shake my hair with my hand and they fall out. I can't see them in my hair. I have no lice nits, and I have treated with Rid, Vamousse, coconut oil with lots of tea tree oil in it, I bought a medicated shampoo that has tar and menthol, I used a hair dryer with cap set on high for about 20minutes, nothing has worked for me. What are these things and how do I get rid of them? I change my bed sheets and wash them on sanitized wash along with towels, clothes.. I'm at my wit's end as I too am a female with shoulder length hair.

Hi ano this post is of just wanted to know if you ever got rid of those black things ??

OMG I have been going through this for years. I too am almost ready to shave my head. Same exact looking bug and have tried everything. Also in my bed. Constantly washing sheets and vacuuming. Nothing is working!! Did you get rid of them? If so, how? I also have some pics...

This is happening to me exactly and it is ruining my life! I am about to loose my job, I have isolated myself from my family and friends in fear of infecting them. I have spent hundreds of dollars on products and pesticides, anti-parasitic cleanses and gone to multiple doctors and ER's and every medical professional thinks I am crazy and has referred me to psychiatrist. I leave trails of blackish specks everywhere I go and the itching is driving me insane, the migraines are increasing and are extremely painful. I am so desperate for someone to help me I am sitting at UofM ER right now, hoping someone will finally help me! I am exhausted from lack of sleep, and I am loosing weight because I can't eat not to mention I am sad that everyone thinks I am crazy when I am exhibiting physical provable signs. I even chopped my remaining hair off in an attempt to get help from a doctor, I have samples/pictures and skin lesions all over my body and everyone thinks because I have ADHD it must be related to my medication....I have been on it for years and I know that it has nothing to do with it and I am not imagining this happening to me! I was so happy to read this page I almost started crying! I can't stand the feeling of movement in my head as I wear wigs and weaves due to my hairloss from a copper IUD paraguard and no matter what I seem to try; nothing has worked. This has effected my eyes, by literally the cornea to my left eye was eaten off, I have had cellulitus of my right eye, fuzzy thoughts and memory loss. I truely feel so ill from this I believe that if I didn't get help I might die. God Bless you all as I will pray for all of us/you.

Did you ever find a remedy?
I have these clear mite things too.

Hey all. I'm also hoping to recover from this fungus,parasites,mites. I don't know what but I think multiple things. Check out carpet bettle larva, kharpha beetles etc. Dermesteid beetles species. There are a few hundred different ones. I chopped my hair off. Nothing helped. On
milk thistle for liver support, MSM for immune system ,ivermectin,fenbendazole. Was taking fluconazole all animal meds cuz easy access and cheaper. Same thing as human meds. Joined Morgellons groups learned alot that bugs.beetles,mites and mold have so evolved in today's fast technology GMO world. We are suffering consequences. I have expelled horrible fungus and parasites. I'm also using Turpentine pure gum spirits. Check out Dr. Jennifer Daniels. I think alot of us have fungus etc. That feeds mites etc. We have a long battle and many phases to cure and kill. I don't have fibers for Morgellons bit all other symptoms. Join Morgellons Support Science and Wellness health detox on Facebook. My dogs are sick too but we see a tiny difference. My ole man is a bearded,tatooted 67 years old and biker for 55yeqrs so he has it but doesn't as bad as me. Tough skin etc. I've lost 60lbs this year and feel/look like crap. We have to start eating better. I crave bread,sugar carbs and I smoke. No drink/drugs but 2 years ago was an alcoholic. Did 18 months in prison been out for a year. Home is wooden,moldy outside,old oaks w fungus. Chasing my tail everywhere. Not sure what or where I Got this. I also brought home a 12 week old Chihuahua pup and then started itching a few weeks later. She has since got black small spots all four legs/ paws and Tummy. But some are lighter now. We have biofilm me getting slightly better but can't break thru. Going to get GN debriding soap when have extra $40. Just got more 10% permithin and going to dip us all every 2 weeks. Been on weekly me 2-3 dose a week ivermectin horse paste. Ole man pain in the ass getting to treat. All in home must get on treatment and stay on for 6-9 weeks cuz we just reinvest. Also need good vacuum my damn shopvac just blows shit out huge wind blower hole. Do alot of research and don't give up. Some days I just cry 3-4 mins then suck it up. My ole man says all I do is bitch and talk of bugs. True tho. My life is consumed and I'm overwhelmed. He does nothing. I also got calcium hydrochloride pool shock and spray ceiling and walls but think I give up too soon. Gunna do daily for 6 weeks. Brown ceiling and walls w holes from carpet beetles. They are very tiny and also invade hair. Also leaves sand granules. Gunna try to post pics. Never commented before and sure hope this post after typing 30 mins w sore hands on smartphone. Lol. Keep fighting. I think we have multiple things and have to get gut better so quit producing fungus,biofilm to feed assholes. So glad found this thread. The first pics if post are what came out of me in BMovementafter taking 200 mg fluconazole reef flux from salt critters, next is the same fungus cleaned after soak in alcohol.then hair pics and carpet beetles info. God Bless. Keep updates coming so we can help each other's lives. Doctors won't.

bed bugs!

Okay people. I have dealt with every itchy little critter..etc you can think of because I have lived so many places and had so many friends and a big family. To kill any bug and eggs, you need to suffocate them, freeze them out and starve them and sickening then. This means bathing often in apple cider vinegar and coconut. Apply Acv with water in ears as well. Apply coconut and olive oil to hair ever few days and keep hair covered for a new hour during day and all night. Do this for two weeks. you must bath every material including carpet in Acv and lemon. Keep house cold for a few days even nights, especially at night. You should be shaking without a blanket. Try not to be home as often cause you are their food supply. Toss out all plant soil and get new plant soil and lightely water. Get blankets and keep them clean. If you see a non poisonous spider in the basement don't kill it. Spiders control the bug population in your house. Bath pets weekly keep their fur cut really low so you easily see if they still got bug. Wash them with water and Acv. Wash hair with sulfur shampoo and rhyme and coconut. Scrub hard and comb out as you rinse shampoo out.
You get bugs many ways but man way is by them hitch hiking on cloths and from other people and from plants you bring in your house. All plants need to be spray with bug killers before brought in house. Tell people to shake their cloths when on the porch. Immediately c sofa after everyone leave and vacuum and spray it all down with Acv and baken soda. To keep eggs in carpet put baken soda down on carpet every few days and keep the temperature cold for a few days. The eggs need hear to hatch and water. Go around you couch and beds and spray with Acv and baken soda. Bugs hide their and come for you when you sleep.
I had a full house infestation from fleas that i believe a friend with a pet brought in my house. My cat didn't have fleas they were checked and regularly put flea protection on.
I did all that I said and killed every bug in my house. Now this past month my husband brought flowers in and I saw knats in them. The knats travel through the down stairs and got in my hair. I have an afro. I had to go and do most of what I just said. Now I only saw one knat and I realize it they prepare my body moisture over my families. So I am now dropping with olive oil and coconut. The itching (reaction from them) has slow down and I don't see them anymore. Pets that would wash got really washed and treated. The ones we couldn't go the stuff point on their bodies.
I am keeping hair covered for an hour daily with olive oil in it just in case they layed eggs in my hair. I am also washing hair in sulfur shampoo thyme and coconut every 3 days and once a month with baken soda and Acv and water. For bugs and worms and toxins inside body you should do himalyan sea salt flush and drink detox drink through a day for some weeks. If you are itching alot it could be from toxins coming out cause you are detoxing.

These are super Cheyletiella mites. Take your pet or pets to the vet and ask for treatment . These ones are black and can live on humans like lice. No hope of getting rid of them until pets are treated and house is decontaminated by vacuuming and steam cleaning and spray flea spray on furniture beds etc. Oil hair at night and comb with lice nit comb over sink ... wash out with Dawn dish soap. Repeat until gone

I'm only 13 for God's sake, otherwise I would just move. These same bugs are littered all over my body and hair, also causing hair loss from picking, scratching, ect.
Similarly, I can't tell anybody. Not even my mother, who would accuse me of doing drugs. I'm depending on the internet at this point, and so far, it's failing me

Hello fellow black nuisance bug peeps, i have been laughing and crying at the same time after reading all the stories.. I am so sorry for this to happen to us all....
I too am going through this in Sydney Australia. I sat on a friends couch and got bitten came up with bumps Jan 3rd 2019 and o so itchy at night for weeks after. My bed got infested that i eventually threw it out after weeks of washing it, ironing and sprays. Hello...it started spreading through the house, on my cats...cats were running up and down hall trying to get them off them and out of there ears. I remember waking up one morning with this crawling sensation all over my face and on my cats. I washed my cats my god the first wash in the bath my cats were shaking there heads and tiny red and black bugs were coming out everywhere and cleaned there ears this routine went for 40-50 days straight. yes unbelievable but i did it...mind you i use to do pet grooming for ten years and my cats are indoor supa clean cats. So lucky i knew what to do.
Still the bugs kept reappearing!!! I live in a one bedroom apartment and i am supa clean so this was just not happening to someone like me...right!!! WRONG!!!! it did....totally madness.. no sleep... hello now a few vets visits $2000 later..buying ear mite solutions, microscopic skin scrapping checks, Bravecto spot on flea tick treatments, ears cleaners, diatom powder on cats and ears, flea powder and now what seems to be working is Revolution drop on neck (it has Ivermectin in it) for cats every 2 weeks and i brush and use revolution spray on coats daily and clean ears daily. Wash cats with melaseb demacare medicated wash and tick and flea fido. Originally i used Malaban rinse but this is very strong to use weekly but i found it good when there were thousands of these mites in the house. I also used it to wash wooden floors as it killed the mites. All the time im washing like 3 x per day and putting scabies treatment on burning my skin. I couldn't cuddle or touch my cats as i thought we could re infect each other. I threw out my bed, blankets Doona covers, bedding lounge and small wooden tables, out door cushions, plants and material throw overs. All in the hope it would help clear. Im a Artist and also coach people so i was living with this and couldn't tell any one.
As i didn't want to scare anyone.
I kept my paintings (was not going to part with them) and cleaned them as bugs like material i was worried id have to throw my canvas. . I stayed up to 4am cleaning the whole unit even the ceilings. I went to work after just 1-2 hours sleep. I was living off anxiety and bought every solution under the sun to try and fix it.
A small relief came after i put cats at vets for 10 days and had there ears being treated daily. And my doctor prescribed me Ivermectin, it went away. you take it 10 days apart. House cleared and i was so happy. On my way to freedom. Got some sleep.
Then the cats came home and that night at 2am i woke up to the cats shaking there head and running around the house. The bugs are back. I forgot to mention they were in my car for months as well crawling up legs when i got in 5am ready for work. I'd spray 99percent germ killer on me, clothes and in car. Had car washed and vacuumed weekly $50. plus $170 for a full debug clean star car wash.
I haven't kissed or touched anyone for 3 months as i'm to scared i will pass the bug on.
Solutions i found that are working are..antiseptic tea tree shampoo, conditioner, face cream and body cream daily. Also i put a small bit of tea tree threw my hair.
Plus spray and wash anything touched in house with dettol.
1-2 x per week i put Pyrenel soap on my body and leave for 10-20min then have a bath with tea tea and i use antibacterial soap. Anything like computer, phone i use antibacterial spray or hand sanitiser. I also spray it over house items and over kitty litter. I mop floor daily with tea tree and bleach. Wash clothes daily with Borax and bed sheets in high temps 60 plus and use dryer for 90min.(i aslo went to laundry matt to wash the sheets and clothes when the mites were highly present) I also put a bit of peppermint in the dryer flint part as the bugs hate peppermint. I also spray the air cage outlets in home near dryer etc because bugs like the heat. I drink apple cider vinegar, made chicken soup with garlic and veggie juice with lemon and ginger daily.
Most memorable moments were after cleaning the whole house and going out getting some lunch i sat down so happy...then i saw a black bug crawling out of my jeans pants. Another was when i was walking to doctors and felt the bugs crawling through my jean pants and flying out. Another is all my clothes are packed in white clear boxes and i decided to buy couple hundred dollars worth of kmart clothes to live in as i was paranoid my other clothes had the bugs in it. I stayed in hotels and hotel pods thinking if i stayed away they would disappear. I ate mac Donalds for a few weeks as i didn't have any energy to eat or cook after cleaning for long hours. Not good for parasites!!! As they love sugar and yeast.
My new mattress is still wrapped in plastic and i have no furniture in the house just a few paintings so i can clean each day. There are a few black spots coming from cats on there white bedding material that i wash each day for them but they are disappearing. I dont use pillows or blankets just yet. I wear white tracksuits so i can see if i have any bugs.
I found salt was a great help as well...Salt in the bath and at one stage i had salt and diatom earth all over the floor for weeks lightly sprinkled and id vacuumed it up with dead bugs and re spinkle. It killed the bugs and they would choke from inhaling the powder.
I also had to take sleeping tablets for about 2 weeks to try get back to a sleeping pattern and get rid of the anxiety of it all. You just wouldn't believe the shit fight i went through for 3 months.
I also tried coconut and peppermint oil all over my body that relieved a bit. I found putting a bit of diatom earth on body before bed really helped as well. best solution at the moment is the antiseptic tea tree shampoos, conditioners and creams. Plus spray shoes with the 99 percent germ killer. Clean walls and benches with the Borax.
I really hope this post helps others going through the same, im sorry it was so long but writing the adventures and sharing this terrible experience really helps with the recovery of it all. As it is such a traumatic experience.
My parents wont visit me and i missed some very special occasions due to this. And to add no social life or love life.
Good luck.......

Look up candida auris. Antifungal resistant fungus. I've been using a sponge, Irish spring exfoliating bar, even in my hair... You need to eat some fermented food because it makes its own living conditions in our body, in the stomach and intestines especially...hence the constipation.. turmeric pills(and pepper) cranberry pills, probiotics, vitamins... I've not been tested yet, but it has to be. It also effects dogs, cats, everything... What a world we live in.

Also, use vinegar and peroxide to clean. They thrive on ammonia. Irish spring seems to be the only one that's worked... I'm no longer pasty white, the majority has washed off... And I can see my scalp for the first time in roughly a year.

Omg this is exactly what I'm going through And have been for 6 months I will call my hair out with a life com everything will be gone then I will come it an hour later and I will find little black things and white things in the comb tons of them I am brushing my hair without come so much I'm losing my hair it's given me very low confidence any suggestions yes I have tried ice and shampoo I have spent over $500 on this already