DecorationsHalloween

Tissue Paper Ghosts Decor

This ghost project was essentially free because I made it with items already at home. These ghosts would be ideal as indoor decorations. However, if you want to use them as decorations outside your home - I would recommend decorating on Halloween night because the cold air or mist won't do well with tissue paper.

Total Time: 5-15 minutes per ghost

Yield: As many as you would like!

1. You can use any old newspaper or ad circular inserts that you're going to toss out anyway for this project! Crumble the papers into a ball to make the head of the ghost.
  2. Using tissue paper (during the holidays, when I make purchases I will ask for complimentary tissue paper and gift boxes) wrap the ball of paper with the tissue paper. Using rubber band or ribbon and tie the head to form a ghost.
  3. Using a Sharpie, decorate your ghosts! Then wrap ribbon around the head in a knot and ready to hang as decor.