Toilet Lid Cover

I have shifted to a more feminine bathroom decor. With the little cabinet being such a nice addition, I thought I would stay with it.

Total Time: 1.5 hours

Yield: 1

1. I had lots of options when it came to how to put the little doilies together. It took a while to pick one.
  2. I finally decided to go with a larger doily that didn't take as much work and looked pretty good for as old as it was. With a green mini doily in the center, and two different styled ones above and beside, I hot glued them to the larger one.
  3. Then I double stranded some matching cream colored thread in my darning needle. I then went through the two outer edges and continued around. Drawing it taught just enough to put it over the edges helped to secure the position of the cover.
  4. When it was in position, I drew the thread to itself and tied several knots. Some people leave their lid down, so you can put it on the top. I leave mine up so I put it under the lid. N-JOY!!
  5. Ad