Toilet Lid Cover
Vote for this contest contender!
I have shifted to a more feminine bathroom decor. With the little cabinet being such a nice addition, I thought I would stay with it.
Total Time: 1.5 hours
- 3-6 large and small doilies ($3.00)
- 6 feet crochet thread
- hot glue gun
- darning needle
- I had lots of options when it came to how to put the little doilies together. It took a while to pick one.
- I finally decided to go with a larger doily that didn't take as much work and looked pretty good for as old as it was. With a green mini doily in the center, and two different styled ones above and beside, I hot glued them to the larger one.
- Then I double stranded some matching cream colored thread in my darning needle. I then went through the two outer edges and continued around. Drawing it taught just enough to put it over the edges helped to secure the position of the cover.
- When it was in position, I drew the thread to itself and tied several knots. Some people leave their lid down, so you can put it on the top. I leave mine up so I put it under the lid. N-JOY!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!